Knight Cash

This is a discussion on Knight Cash within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone else is having problems with it? Yesterday i varely had around 500, but today i got 3500 :wacko: Plus, ...
Page: 1

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Default Knight Cash

Anyone else is having problems with it? Yesterday i varely had around 500, but today i got 3500 :wacko:

Plus, since the scrolls i bought friday got rollbacked, i wanted to buy another pack of respawn scrolls, but now i get this error message. I dont wanna die now h43r:

Anyway, this is from like 2 hours ago, but forgot to post it :P

cerebus

What error message? If it's the full inventory crap, just go on another char on same account, or wait 'til server has realized you have slots open.

I dont really see it as a problem that I got the KC back from the last pack of scrolls I bought that was already more than half used up

Hypnos

Off topic but, you use respawn scrolls on a level 66?? How do you manage to level? That's equal to a 4 stone ress...

You gained KC because of the item roll back. You were refunded KC for any power up store items you bought during those days.

What does the error say?

BattyBat

probably uses the respawn scrols if he dies in battle and needs a quick res, easier to do it himself , rather than wait for another priest to do it..

Dro

Originally posted by Hypnos
    Off topic but, you use respawn scrolls on a level 66?? How do you manage to level? That's equal to a 4 stone ress...

You gained KC because of the item roll back. You were refunded KC for any power up store items you bought during those days.

What does the error say?
    When doing dts, and i get lured a TW or a lamentation, dont notice it and i die fr being noob :P , i rather use scrolls than wait half hour to get a rezzer, when i can get back my 1% in that time, and dont lose my spot.

Anyway, i had a error message saying cant do any transaction, but nevermind, the thing is solved now. I was wihsing that ppl that got PUS scrolls had gotten some kind of compensation, but i guess K2 doesnt loves us that much

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hypnos

What does the error say?
    When doing dts, and i get lured a TW or a lamentation, dont notice it and i die fr being noob :P , i rather use scrolls than wait half hour to get a rezzer, when i can get back my 1% in that time, and dont lose my spot.

Anyway, i had a error message saying cant do any transaction, but nevermind, the thing is solved now. I was wihsing that ppl that got PUS scrolls had gotten some kind of compensation, but i guess K2 doesnt loves us that much [/b]
    The way I see it, and the way It happened to me, I came out ahead.

I used some scrolls I had, and some more PUS while XP'ing.

Roll back all used scrolls and KC, as if I never touched them, Kept the XP.

Banned

You shuld make urself a lvl 42 or 54 rezzer so u can rez urself .. better than wasting cash on respawn scrolls :P

Dro

Originally posted by BabaShop
    You shuld make urself a lvl 42 or 54 rezzer so u can rez urself .. better than wasting cash on respawn scrolls :P
    Im way too lazy for that. :rollseyes: