When I try to log on, the wrong nation's background appears

This is a discussion on When I try to log on, the wrong nation's background appears within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just moments ago I tried to log on to Olympia 1 and here is what I saw: :huh: The server ...
Page: 1

Narya

Default When I try to log on, the wrong nation's background appears

Just moments ago I tried to log on to Olympia 1 and here is what I saw: :huh:

The server status page seems to indicate that two of the login servers are down. I can't actually select and start the character from this screen, it's just stuck there unless I press Alt-F4.

i tried to login dies and i was on a 51 warrior account lol. then i got dc looking when i went to see his other chars:P

Rentzusuken

Hurray for this shit again!

FatM4n

I saw a lvl 53 priest on my account :S

Narya

It appears that Olympia 1 and Olympia 3 are officially down. I would advise anyone not to make any purchases or trades if they are on o2 until this is resolved. When servers have gone down like this in the past, they have sometimes done a small roll-back. (I presume this is done to get all the servers back in-sync immediately.)

Validating

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    i tried to login dies and i was on a 51 warrior account lol. then i got dc looking when i went to see his other chars:P
    LOL i had same thing about 4-5 months ago i had some kind of jimmyfloyd or something warrior lol 61 lvl was i think

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

oh boy, i`d faint if i log in my account to see _faailet_volcoom_ there :lol:

I LOGGED WITH MONSTERKILL

jk

WuTang

i loged with a lvl 57 sin with dual +8 mds >.< wanted to go on and see what else he had but the char changed back into my old char

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

prepare for the rollbacks.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Dro
    oh boy, i`d faint if i log in my account to see _faailet_volcoom_ there *:lol:
    Screenshot and then delete everything FTMFW.