Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hell breaker :s

This is a discussion on hell breaker :s within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol after ppl knowing its new state they ask crazy price for it hb+7 was less than rol in cypher ...
Page: 1

lol after ppl knowing its new state they ask crazy price for it hb+7 was less than rol in cypher now its like rol+we :P
    i need to know if this is a bug or it will stay 169 at +7 so i harry and buy 1 :P

about the lycaon hammer what will happen to its price ????

Banned Senior Member

It will probably stay like this because thats how it should have been since the start of KE

sexy Owa

wrong section buddy lycaon hammer might increase in price though due to its added hp but it did lose a good amount of mp absorb

about the wrong section i dont mean about its price in cypher i mean in general :P and srry if the topic in the wrong section

EpsaNomaly

no, its actually an interesting topic and effects all the servers

i agree that HB prices will raise once more people begin to realize the new AP and rebirthing

i also think that lycaon will slightly lower in value because warriors dont want it anymore, its just an even better priest hammer though

Speed

LOL i knew HB would go to a higher level of price and ppl said i was being dumb on the other thread... cause it has more AP now they ask for more $$$

stonepilot1421

omg now even less chance of me getting hb.....

Banned Senior Member

If the prices raise, it's pointless. Doesn't your AP not change at all between a +7 regular and a +1 rebirth? I know the visual AP got higher but I dont think your characters does

omg now even less chance of me getting hb.....[/b]

hehe harry up and buy one maybe less than 30% know that u can rebirth it :P

If the prices raise, it's pointless. Doesn't your AP not change at all between a +7 regular and a +1 rebirth? I know the visual AP got higher but I dont think your characters does[/b]
    what i understand is that hb+7 not rebirth already have 169 ap but not shown on it so if u want see its real state previe it with rebirth scrol

Banned Senior Member

nintendo , ure right

EpsaNomaly

If the prices raise, it's pointless. Doesn't your AP not change at all between a +7 regular and a +1 rebirth? I know the visual AP got higher but I dont think your characters does[/b]
    your correct, but forgetting something:

after the last patch, everyone got random AP/AC boosts from nowhere. this was because they edited the items' files in the database, but not he visual files, so we still see 167 AP on an HB7 but its actually 169. therefore, even if it doesnt change AP from regular to rebirth, they still have a higher AP than before (almost higher or higher than the II)

once people begin to realize this on a wider scale, their price will rise.

(basically what nintendo said )

stonepilot1421

hehe harry up and buy one maybe less than 30% know that u can rebirth it :P[/b]
    reason i dont got 1 is cuz im too poor, and if their price go up then take even longer to get one

It's great, bought for $50... offered dual WE + II+7 for it... lol

Roberto

it will be no diferent because all characters ac and attack went up now, so 2 ap more on hb still not gonna make difirent because all people got bigger def with this new patch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast