Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GM wars? when do they start

This is a discussion on GM wars? when do they start within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its wednesday today and I thought they were supposed to be starting today, but I must of messed up the ...
Page: 1

lime

Its wednesday today and I thought they were supposed to be starting today, but I must of messed up the times, looking at olympia start times can anyone tell me what time it starts in UK time?

and are there 2 wars or is that the times for USA and Turkey? So like theres just 1 war? If theres one war it should start at 2pm my time

WafflesAndCocaine

mmm how about you dont make a dumb post like 90% of this forum and just check the main site they have all the times..... hope thats not to hard for ya gl the times they give you on the main forums are pacific standard time in america so you do the other shits not hard ^^

The US time is in the middle of the night in Euro time afaik. No idea what EEST is (turkey time?).

Banned

The US time is in the middle of the night in Euro time afaik. No idea what EEST is (turkey time?).[/b]

Ares: 3:00 PST which means 6:00 EST whice means 2:00 AM in Peru because they are 8hours above EST.

i think that is right.

EEST might be europe

TunaFishyMe

so what happens...you have 2 GMs on a massive war map to see who can take down the keeper first?

Banned

so what happens...you have 2 GMs on a massive war map to see who can take down the keeper first?[/b]

god only knows what K2 will think of ..

BobGreensley

on ares the gm just spawned at orc keeper and won the war in like 10 seconds...

TrueMiRaGe

there was GM invasion after ? : p

NEMANYA

mmm how about you dont make a dumb post like 90% of this forum and just check the main site they have all the times..... hope thats not to hard for ya gl the times they give you on the main forums are pacific standard time in america so you do the other shits not hard ^^[/b]

why dont you just shut the fuck up ??
    And how about you to stop making DUMB comments ??

He asked simply question if you dont know answer then dun bother to reply .

Feel so high now cus you flamed him??

Jesus Grow up son !!!!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well turkey time is GMT +2.
    I don't know if they're like gm vs gm wars or wars with just some gm's on both side. I don't see point in these wars because you need 10 players to kill one gm and even then the gm will just spam rice cakes instead of hp potions or minor heal so they're almost impossible to kill.

killer2675

cypher had theres it was kool it was like 2hrs long just a war!

it was in ther morning like at 8-10pm est
    thats before the war there was 1 of every kind

warrior
    rogue
    priest
    mage

silverbuffer18

on olympia munger it started at 9:00am which is 5pm ur time

Trii

did nobody else but me read the announcement about GM wars on the main website ?

2-4 GM's spawn on either side of colony zone. people try to take them down. NO ITS NOT IN A LUNAR WAR

killer2675

well sorry but we had a lunar war but no invading and there were no keepers only warder

lime

mmm how about you dont make a dumb post like 90% of this forum and just check the main site they have all the times..... hope thats not to hard for ya gl the times they give you on the main forums are pacific standard time in america so you do the other shits not hard ^^[/b]
    I did read the post dumbass, all I wanted to know was if anyone knew what time it would be GMT time as couldnt work it out properly, or it looked like there would be one war.

anyway times stated on website were wrong, GMT time for 1st war was 4pm which would be 18:00 turkish time not 16:00. and last war was at midnight, of which this one was not listed anyway...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast