Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

When orcs gonna camp EMC?

This is a discussion on When orcs gonna camp EMC? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Felix Also taking back th emain crystal is a bitch as you also lagg like crazy when ...
Page: 2

diablo

Originally posted by Felix
    Also taking back th emain crystal is a bitch as you also lagg like crazy when trying to do it.

If you think your such a great nation and capible pkers why do you guys NEVER fight on even numbers in CZ?

Also the humans are so skilled at buggign thorugh warders we wouldn't want to stop the only thing thye are good at next to towning!!
    and wht a shame felix just runs away from 4-5 noobs.

Banned

wars are a waste of time and scrolls, d2 cz ftw

Banned Senior Member

I like going to the wars here and there, when orcs are outnumbered but we still win it's great ^_^ But humans invading Breth = hell of alot more NP

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by diablo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(diablo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    Also taking back th emain crystal is a bitch as you also lagg like crazy when trying to do it.

If you think your such a great nation and capible pkers why do you guys NEVER fight on even numbers in CZ?

Also the humans are so skilled at buggign thorugh warders we wouldn't want to stop the only thing thye are good at next to towning!!
    and wht a shame felix just runs away from 4-5 noobs.[/b]
    I lure them away big difference!

Or ks others... i saw u many times hiting me with 1hp dmg and get the NPS..
    Kserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ^_^

1hp that would be my daggers making a breeze in D1 and killin gyou in d2 then I guess

diablo

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    Originally posted by diablo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

I lure them away big difference![/b]
    thats not good for 69+ :blink:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by diablo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(diablo)</div>
    Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)
    <!--QuoteBegin-diablo
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

I lure them away big difference![/b]
    thats not good for 69+ :blink:[/b][/quote]

actually...a lvl 70 character is not a god. It dies equally as easily to a party of 8. If i ever see 5 people chasing after me, even if they look noobish i spread them out and kill them 1 at a time until i feel that i can tank 2 or 3. Its a strategy, not cowardness

armand0

i prefer humans to invade luferson, every invasion that humans get means around 15-20k np to me.

diablo

no iam talking abt just running. felix told tht already he wanna get by1by.tht the point -_- i can even tank a rogue (iam archer) while two fckng mages attacking me.

Topic hijackers.... :angry:
    Back to invasion stuff

TunaFishyMe

who likes rice?

Saying that Kottie and I did get get to the back of EMC a few times last week and it was great fun but we both kept getting xp'd to the NPC's

diablo

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    who likes rice?
    omg is tht for me? :P

btw key guards hit hard yeeye h43r:

armand0

Originally posted by diablo
    no iam talking abt just running. felix told tht already he wanna get by1by.tht the point *-_- *i can even tank a rogue (iam archer) while two fckng mages attacking me.
    all rogues and mages arent the same, the problem of humans is when u pwn a full shelled +8 weaponed guy in a second, they want to take revenge but they know they cant do it solo, therefore they never give up chasing u when they have 10-15 ppl with em and when they kill u with 10 other ppl(coz u dont care about dying, coz losing 50 np doesnt count when u r able to earn much more) they pm u and get proud of it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast