Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

When orcs gonna camp EMC?

This is a discussion on When orcs gonna camp EMC? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-diablo no iam talking abt just running. felix told tht already he wanna get by1by.tht ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-diablo
    no iam talking abt just running. felix told tht already he wanna get by1by.tht the point *-_- *i can even tank a rogue (iam archer) while two fckng mages attacking me.
    all rogues and mages arent the same, the problem of humans is when u pwn a full shelled +8 weaponed guy in a second, they want to take revenge but they know they cant do it solo, therefore they never give up chasing u when they have 10-15 ppl with em and when they kill u with 10 other ppl(coz u dont care about dying, coz losing 50 np doesnt count when u r able to earn much more) they pm u and get proud of it.[/b]
    Couldn't of said it better myself. This is the law for most human clans these days...

::HiGhTiMeZ::

thats why u see more g0 clan on orc side then humans lol orc own humans hahahaha

dont orcs always win the first 2 wars? or am i wrong?

AquariuZ

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I like going to the wars here and there, when orcs are outnumbered but we still win it's great ^_^ *But humans invading Breth = hell of alot more NP
    so trueeeee :lol:

since my chars back human, war is borring as hell <_<

crystal_clear

its because humans are noobs

userbin

hell i remember when humans never went to wars.....

i remeber gettin spiked by spray for 900 then when humans had dmg boost ;/

and thought omg wtf hax!!!!

priestish

we camp 12 DM and you don't see us complaining....
    actually we do, we ask, are those human coming back?
    It is free np for us and we have fun doing it. And dont' whine about not having a duffer.

Fa7

well i always play orc and since the beginning (breth) i always see humans invading us and taking breth as fast as they take tp back to town with others fullparty to rush us back. sin stealth go back all orcs mage tp scroll and tp party leech crystal o/
    about wars, every orc know that its a waste of time/scrolls to go to the "night war" (better to play the invasion part)
    and i think a lot of people cant get into diez1 b/c they're non-premium users and pk on a different zone than cz isnt bad but i think cama's view (orc cz, humies invasion) is the right one atm

ANZAC_Mondane

zzzz what a load of crap,, not talking about Orc,, as im human,, but both Human and Orc players that jsut crap on about Human glitch,,, blah blah,, most of the Good Orc wher Human and now just Orc,, mybe becasue they sucked as Human mybe And even any Orc players that went human is lame B) .. Its jsut like anythig else in life,,, player only look at ther point of view for what nation they play ect ect,, gee ive been killed by Phantom Felix ect,, and i dont give a shit as long as im not killed by cheater,, eg arrow shower noobs ect,, i think Felix is a great player,,, yeah,, i see him run away and like 5 peeps chase him,,,, he is smart,, i dont even bother chasing them,, i know its jsut a ploy to drag them and seperate the chasers,,,, many differant player have there Tactics,, some are great,, and some i see jsut make me shiver(They jsut over stay when outnumberd 50:1 -_-

As for Crstel leacher,,, Yeah,, im Human,, ive got a few blessings,,,,, but why not,, i do get pissed of as the Merchant Idiots Humans,,6hrs later ther still laying dead near Gavolts and i jsut PM them and Say Wake up Leacher,, War was over 7 hrs ago ,, i usually miss most of any blessing becasue im out front trying to defend,, or town it and run with clan ect

I do think us Humans need to Wake up in war with leaching,,,or KE try to fix leachers

So Ending,, Poeople that jsut say Humans Noob,,, Orc Hack,, blah Blah,,, jsut settel and think,, both sides are as bad as each other,, and Its the Hackers Dupers ect we need to worrie about mor then General Bitching

i have been to about 4 wars in my entire life, they bore the crap out of me, all of the NP i gain is in cz. Even in the days before diez 2 i'd just go exp or log out, theres no skill to them, and nothing interesting ever happens there.

even in the KOWC i went to cz instead of the war :P

if the good orcs went then who knows, maybe we'd camp EMC, but if you go d2 cz you'll find all the big names

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    and nothing interesting ever happens there.
    unless i was commander xD

priestish

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    unless i was commander xD[/b]
    if you were commander, hello alaha

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by priestish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priestish)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

unless i was commander xD
    if you were commander, hello alaha[/b]
    me as commander=funniest wars ever

ANZAC_Mondane

totally agree mate cz is alot more fun and usually less laggy,,, god now how many times you die n war becasue you lag and find you died to a noob that hit you like 30 times with 50 damage and kill you becasue you lagged,, i jsut think,, ,well at least i made them happy

JimXrOx

no offense cama but i prefer clyde and his coffee shop on the boring mage maps -.-

bah.. old good times

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast