when they mean 2 weeks it usually means 2 yrs

This is a discussion on when they mean 2 weeks it usually means 2 yrs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Knight Online World takes 2nd Place in this 2nd World Championship, a major leap from the last Championship where we ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default when they mean 2 weeks it usually means 2 yrs

Knight Online World takes 2nd Place in this 2nd World Championship, a major leap from the last Championship where we took 4th place!

Congratulations to all our players for going to the finals! We will be giving all Championship participants a little gift as a reward for fighting hard together. We will announce what the gift is at a later time and please allow up to 2 weeks for the gift to be sent after the announcement.

Thank you!

Knight Online Team

k who wanna place bets there probably isn't going to be any gifts?

I'd say, close this topic, re-open it in 2 weeks, if noone got a gift?

Default Re: when they mean 2 weeks it usually means 2 yrs

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    Knight Online World takes 2nd Place in this 2nd World Championship, a major leap from the last Championship where we took 4th place!

Congratulations to all our players for going to the finals! We will be giving all Championship participants a little gift as a reward for fighting hard together. We will announce what the gift is at a later time and please allow up to 2 weeks for the gift to be sent after the announcement.

Thank you!

Knight Online Team

hey hey
    im lad that i sent that person my username and ID now
    if they play ima get a gift ^_^

k who wanna place bets there probably isn't going to be any gifts?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

actually i doubt it'll happen 2 weeks after now since they did mention it'll be given 2 weeks after the prizes are announced. which probably means never.

bazerk|bazeeka

does any1 recall the exp we would get from that punkbuster server? and we didnt get it!!
    i think it was like 5% of wat we made and u went in there getting 300k exp of trolls or something