Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

diez orcs wtf

This is a discussion on diez orcs wtf within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we dont play well with others anymore. I guess all the good guns that i used to play with are ...
Page: 1

THE_DON

Default diez orcs wtf

we dont play well with others anymore. I guess all the good guns that i used to play with are all gone and now we have no skill. we cant even kill santas. i went to all 3 servers and there was 20-30 ppl hitting the santa outside luff with no avail could not kill it. we beat on these things for over an hour. the humans had all theirs dead then server restart and they got another round lol. we still could not beat them after restart.
    Simple solution that worked very well last year we all follow a pattern.

D1 luff
    D1 bellua
    D1 linate
    D2 luff
    D2 bellua
    D2 linate
    D3 luff
    D3 bellua
    D3 linate

this is not that hard if all stick together. we even had to deal with the 3 in moradon and did it quite well. if we all attack same santa it will actually die then we all happy. We all get the same % which is .4-.5% no matter what level or how many people are there. they spawn every 8-8.5 hours if we actually kill them.

also melee attacks such as spike does do dammage but the magic attacks such as drain and nova heals it. so if we all together put our weapons on and Z then R it will die fast.

CHECK OUT HEAL FROM DRAIN

J

i heard the heal is a bug, and it actually does damage not regen it but thats just what i heard

well technically pretty much all of the turks are on orc side dont expect anything from a pack of brainless ape's thats just silly

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Re: diez orcs wtf

Originally posted by THE_DON
    we dont play well with others anymore. I guess all the good guns that i used to play with are all gone and now we have no skill. we cant even kill santas. i went to all 3 servers and there was 20-30 ppl hitting the santa outside luff with no avail could not kill it. we beat on these things for over an hour. the humans had all theirs dead then server restart and they got another round lol. we still could not beat them after restart.
    Simple solution that worked very well last year we all follow a pattern.

D1 luff
    D1 bellua
    D1 linate
    D2 luff
    D2 bellua
    D2 linate
    D3 luff
    D3 bellua
    D3 linate

this is not that hard if all stick together. we even had to deal with the 3 in moradon and did it quite well. if we all attack same santa it will actually die then we all happy. We all get the same % which is .4-.5% no matter what level or how many people are there. they spawn every 8-8.5 hours if we actually kill them.

also melee attacks such as spike does do dammage but the magic attacks such as drain and nova heals it. so if we all together put our weapons on and Z then R it will die fast.

CHECK OUT HEAL FROM DRAIN
    go get the first drain on isiloon....OMG HAX U HEALED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u drain over a certain amount it SAYS u heal it but u actually deal damage to it

use skills u fucking retards and ull kill santas EASILY

lVlage

ppl r such retards
    skills DO damage
    it only says heals the mob because u do over 32K dmg
    u would know this if u have played private servers or if u drained santa a lot
    trust me on this
    i was only person at santa when servers came up, i drained him n 10% hp is gone
    so it obviously works n ppl think that R only works r retarted

Deathstalker40

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    well technically pretty much all of the turks are on orc side dont expect anything from a pack of brainless ape's thats just silly

jajajaj sie turkmusun? y buy chycken

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    good thing your on the human side <_<

are u blind ore acting like one??

human side is also full off turks

Deathstalker40

Originally posted by Lev0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lev0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheKingOfTheSwing
    good thing your on the human side <_<

are u blind ore acting like one??

human side is also full off turks[/b]

lol i have char on both sides and to me humans have more and more hackers i tried to lvl my rogue there and no gavolt was in site,humans have more gg than orks but orks have more english

humans have more gg because all the major gg of orc side quit...all the rest nt'd cuz they got lonely :P

the_man_slayer

Why kill santas when they can exploit quest bugs.

Z3non

People are just retarded, only hitting santa with R....... geez what has this game come to? :rollseyes:

Mario

drain is hell bugged, on last few wars, all my 10% drains healed warder and keeper...

Originally posted by Z3non
    People are just retarded, only hitting santa with R....... geez what has this game come to? :rollseyes:
    they got that idea from the little snowman mobs that were around..u couldnt use skills on them only r...but on santa u were allowed skills

Vigilante

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non
    they got that idea from the little snowman mobs that were around..u couldnt use skills on them only r...but on santa u were allowed skills[/b]
    Yep same thing as the xmas trees this year! Use skills you fools and you will kill it faster!!!11

And the humans arnt quite as co-ordinated as you think. Apon the server restart we only managed to kill the D1 EMC santa and everyone gave up on the Asga one. Server booted evryone shortly after so no biggy.

Z3non

Nope, u actualy cant use skills on trees..... u can only kill it with R, to give a fair advantage to all.

A lvl 1 can kill a tree just as fast as a lvl 80 can, if not, all the high lvls would steal the trees :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast