Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When will it be enough?

This is a discussion on When will it be enough? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PatricioRey my clan still follows that rule ... and i dont care about babashopers... its very rewarding ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    my clan still follows that rule ... and i dont care about babashopers... its very rewarding to humilliate a lvl 70 babashoper with god stats (cough Rivera cough) and bring them down with ur medicore hard earned equip
    I killed him unbuffed xD but i had like 90 Spear Defences xD!!!

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Bosses are quite the shit now, u gotta have more skills than just the ones on ur skill bar, specially for priests:
    you gotta be fast enough to duff the boss, fast enough to start spamming heals, fast enough to block trades,
    fast enough to pot + heal + move + heal when ppl lure on you. It´s quite an adventure for me everytime túrks
    and non-turks lure and trade spam while doing bosses, specially when u forget to block trades and u gotta
    heal, click cancel (trade), open command, block trades (all that in like 2 secs). Doing bosses is quite fun I say.

MarvinTheMartian

i have different views on ksing. on bosses, there is no ksing unless some noob ( turk ) lures on you to kill you,then takes it...happens everyday.
    as far as cz is concerned, there is no ksing unless you are 1v1ing and some noob (turk again ) sits there until the last fucking hit and then laughs " zuahaha mý kýll "....wish i could shoot them in the fucking head. if there is a big group running into a big group of the opposite nation, its not ksing, everyone is attacking anything that moves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12