Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When will K2 fix Acid pots?

This is a discussion on When will K2 fix Acid pots? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we dont know, ask k2 directly...
Page: 2

mammlea2

we dont know, ask k2 directly

Pff... I dunno if there is any bug with it but I hope it stays so. Acid is the weapon of noob players! Thats all. :angry: You can say anything for that but this is the fact. Two noob assa starts to fight on you: one is using acid pots, and the other is sliding you LOL <_<

Touchfemale

still bugs?

ZyXel123

<3 acids... Bp dbuf u ? U throw an acid. Warior fight with talia ? U throw an acid... U simply dont like someone ? U THROW A DAMN ACID :]

Wish they fix it

SouljaPriest

they never will fix it xD

Banned

also rocks at sundries are bugged... u cant lure with it anymore..

using talia&#39;s r popular cause acid doesnt work.
    we poor sins get fukked up easily lately cause if some1 has iron set + dd shield + helmet DD and talia DD when he start running he wears all those and my spike hits for 500 <_<

so BRING ACID POTS BACK

Ancient noob Senior Member

whether acid pots work or not, all pvp&#39;rs are supposed to be prepared with multiple pieces of their most useful talias at all times, also a huge stack of magic hammers are supposed to be in their inventory at all times. before someone decides to throw in the stupid comment "talias can&#39;t be repaired", just shut up... i already know this, so that&#39;s why a person is supposed to have multiple pieces of the same talia.

have a nice day.

go kill someone.

Subzero

god i hate those acid&#39;s i uselly solo in cz raidin dks and once they realize they&#39;re too nub to take me down as 8v1? they start acid the shit outta me..my openion acid are for nubs who cant kill themself.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

El Oh El @ Whiners, Acid Pots are part of the game so is magic hammers go freaking farm them instead of whining.

god i hate those acid&#39;s i uselly solo in cz raidin dks and once they realize they&#39;re too nub to take me down as 8v1? they start acid the shit outta me..my openion acid are for nubs who cant kill themself.[/b]
    you should they can kill DKs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12