Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Where was AHM?

This is a discussion on Where was AHM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja sad day when duping clans hold the castle well www.cabalonline.com ftw lvl 45 in cabal lalalala ...
Page: 3

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    sad day when duping clans hold the castle

well www.cabalonline.com ftw
    lvl 45 in cabal lalalala
    but its a little bit bored.. always doing boring quests :wacko:

another of the last steps needed for the fucking turks to take the game
    gg dupers/macroers of kb,ayafoia,authorites,and the rest of u worthless pieces of shit

Banned

AHM disbanding now? Diez is goin to shit lol

First Outkasted and Daydreamers, now AHM, whos next, Tormentors and NO? :P

Edit: Fuck it lets all go logos lol

MoneyOrLove

KilledBy FTW :wub: h43r:

FatM4n

Originally posted by MoneyOrLove
    KilledBy FTW *:wub: *h43r:
    cant understand why you joined them

MoneyOrLove

because outkasted was going badly and now its disbanded also believe it or not, some of those turks are very nice guys :wub: , + EW AOE exp owns h43r:

BattyBat

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

not our fault your clan was incapable and inept and running around with no plan.

you all cam in 1 by 1 and hit the crystal and died.

simply rushing and taking their healers (who were just healing the crystal) would of been a wiser plan

FatM4n

well simply it was a mayhem, I guess the best clan got it when it comes to take benefits from the games downsides

because outkasted was going badly and now its disbanded also believe it or not, some of those turks are very nice guys :wub: , + EW AOE exp owns *h43r:
    they r still major babashopers n bug abusers... a warrior hitting me with 20+15+10+10 spear def for over 500 with 1300 def is just plain bullshit

Mario

because outkasted was going badly and now its disbanded also believe it or not, some of those turks are very nice guys :wub: , + EW AOE exp owns *h43r:
    or maybe wanted "glovies" ?

Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MoneyOrLove
    they r still major babashopers n bug abusers... a warrior hitting me with 20+15+10+10 spear def for over 500 with 1300 def is just plain bullshit[/b]
    no offence patricio but you are friends with the guys in ayasofia and joined them once, i would have thought you'd have understood that sometimes people value friendships high enough to do what other people would consider silly things

MoneyOrLove

lol yes i joined them for there glowy arm bands mario .... -_- :rollseyes:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    i saw many KB bug abusing... well if getting mages inside structures and spamming keys is called bug abuse ...

but no surprise... KB members have some of the biggest babashopers in diez
    be more nieve pls spamming keys isnt bug abuse...cuz keys are used :/ if people wanna waste money spamming keys then thats their problem but its not a bug

anyway...where was i....asleep ive had a total of 4 hours of sleep this week cuz of school...when i heard we werent defending today i was a bit sad...but then rejoiced when i got a full 8 hours sleep

Eggybert

Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

not our fault your clan was incapable and inept and running around with no plan.

you all cam in 1 by 1 and hit the crystal and died.

simply rushing and taking their healers (who were just healing the crystal) would of been a wiser plan[/b]
    yeah had a stratagie for when the castle would be defended not a massive killing thing

so yeah we fucked up big time :P

Mario

lol yes i joined them for there glowy arm bands mario .... *-_- *:rollseyes:
    well sry for my sarcasm, but same as fatman, i dont get it why ppl joining them...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast