Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Where was AHM?

This is a discussion on Where was AHM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; moneyorlove i have aSS of you saying FUCK I HATE TURKS yesterday , it was too funny to let it ...
Page: 4

moneyorlove i have aSS of you saying FUCK I HATE TURKS yesterday , it was too funny to let it go a miss

blackholesun

Originally posted by MoneyOrLove
    lol yes i joined them for there glowy arm bands mario .... *-_- *:rollseyes:
    Those glowy arm bands were in their mother stomach when AHM and even I had glowy arm bands ...
    Stupid new turk scammers think they own diez xD
    I dont know you but if you post in these forum you should have some intelligence
    so think twice and another one time before joining nice turk xD
    The last nice turk I knew scammed my account , pyro's and fyro's and all of our items :blink:
    [/b]

Doc

Originally posted by MoneyOrLove
    KilledBy FTW *:wub: *h43r:
    I'm a bit disappointed that you are still even in that sad clan dude, enough said.

Mario

Originally posted by blackholesun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackholesun)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MoneyOrLove
    Those glowy arm bands were in their mother stomach when AHM and even I had glowy arm bands ...
    I dont know you but if you post in these forum you should have some intelligence
    The last nice turk I knew scammed my account , pyro's and fyro's and all of our items :blink:
    [/b][/b]

i dont wanna scream hes name...

Originally posted by blackholesun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackholesun)</div>
    [/b][/b]
    who? bora ^^

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

That's really sweet. Good thing I left some weeks ago. This whole game is going downhill for many reasons, including the bad company that "supports" it.

About KB, Conquest, Ayasofia... I've been related/in those 3 clans, sure they are all mostly turks, but most of them are really nice/legit, ofc there are some babashoppers there too, but babashoppers are everywhere, including many "American; English-only clans", but yeah, they aren't turks so no need to flaming (?).

It amazes me how long it took AHM to realize this game is going downhill and how long they did defend the castle (maybe they aren't leaving the server and just want some fun taking the castle back, i dunno) and well it's pretty much becoming shitter and shitter everyday.

JimXrOx

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    Originally posted by blackholesun@

[/b]

i dont wanna scream hes name...[/b]
    no please.. some of the ppl on this forum would cut the drink only in the though that this "guy" is legit :P

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by PatricioRey@

because outkasted was going badly and now its disbanded also believe it or not, some of those turks are very nice guys :wub: , + EW AOE exp owns *h43r:

they r still major babashopers n bug abusers... a warrior hitting me with 20+15+10+10 spear def for over 500 with 1300 def is just plain bullshit
    no offence patricio but you are friends with the guys in ayasofia and joined them once, i would have thought you'd have understood that sometimes people value friendships high enough to do what other people would consider silly things[/b]
    I still value my friendship with some ayasofya old memebers n some who still r... that doesnt take away fact that they r cheaters (i personally didnt want ayasofya to hold castle)

anyway this is about present...

ps: camaz maybe key spam aint bug anymore, but having a mage hide under the abyss stairs to tp members back is bug

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

visual glitch? coulda been under on ur screen and above on his...u can never tell with shit like that :/

MoneyOrLove

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    KilledBy FTW *:wub: *h43r:
    I'm a bit disappointed that you are still even in that sad clan dude, enough said.[/b]
    Why ? I have friends in this clan, to name but a few, stanley, steve_666_ooo, curi0sity, bay_senkal, charmant.

I don't really care if they are turkish or w/e, and yeh Daz hehe mmm what was that about ? I've forgotten :wub:

Schaf

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    They all having gay sex KB,Conguest thats why. Who pleased him the most got it
    doubt thats right because holydreamz must have been butfucked so many times it would be like throwing a sausage down a hallway if you catch my drift

and schaf, 'that was like watching a bunch of tramps fight over a banana' was my quote... you should have known warp wouldnt say something that funny [/b]
    Changed my bad i just heard like a million ppl

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

AHM are not finished, todays actions was planned by everyone who use to be involed in CSW.

AHM been bugged with far too many inactive account and Scoobz couldn't kick so he had to disband. Simply hold the castle till this evening still getting the cash and remake.

Seeing possible the worse ever defence /attack on the castle is amazes me the people are all organised enoguht to be on the same server let alone co-ordanate and attack.

The core group of OutKasteD are actually with AHM at the moment so don't worry about AHM not being ready for a CSW attack and retaking the castle if we want to.

For Dan you ddidn't care about OutKasteD and there was any sighns for you to see. In the last 10 or so months I known you kid you look out for one person which is yourself. You will fit in with your new clannies perfectly and one day you will regret the decisions you have made.

To be honest will be great not worrying about paying all the clannies every CSW as the money not what people think it is.

morax

It wont be long before the castle is returned im sure

Morax tried to rape me.. h43r:

AHM held me down..

might be fun attacking rather than defending

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast