Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Where was AHM?

This is a discussion on Where was AHM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Desi Morax tried to rape me.. h43r: * AHM held me down.. * good job desi, as ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by Desi
    Morax tried to rape me.. h43r: *

AHM held me down.. *
    good job desi, as your manager, i get 25% of all the money u make off ur rape law suits.. keep up the good work.

Tristan

So no HeroesOfHolywood in Logos?

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Desi

AHM held me down.. *
    good job desi, as your manager, i get 25% of all the money u make off ur rape law suits.. keep up the good work.[/b]
    .. i'm keeping all of it, YOU DIDN'T GYFT ME 2 SSE'S!........

oncemore

Originally posted by morax
    It wont be long before the castle is returned im sure
    Haven't/Aren't 8-10 active gg members leaving ahm soon?

Banned

batty....i never said we were pros at csw....how can we be :blink: ...our 2nd time ever to it and other then a handfull of us

i could not even make it and from what i hear aviv dont know how to do it.....i have to work man on wednessday....i cant get out of work at the moment like before....but soon i will again....

its not like we tried and we are done....we will keep trying and eventually we will get good at it and our clannies getting good at csw weapons as no one really knows how to do it

as i said to paddy on msn...i could care less who gets it so long as its not in turk hands...especially ayasofia clan since there WHOLE clan is full of cheaters and dupers.....soon though things are being done about that

also watch in future as i can be there more....gm will be there with us checking out these fag turk clans cheating and there chars to see what is on them to make sure they dont have items that are not allowed on server

i am a patient guy so i got no prob waiting as we get stronger and more skilled at csw

Scars

Q. Can the King hold the castle??
    A. Not by K2's rules

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    visual glitch? coulda been under on ur screen and above on his...u can never tell with shit like that :/
    i got skilled blocked by an object so it was pretty clear to me

anyone who was there, could see every 5 min a party of KB mages came from sundries next to abyss to nova everyone

Banned

Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    visual glitch? coulda been under on ur screen and above on his...u can never tell with shit like that :/
    i got skilled blocked by an object so it was pretty clear to me

anyone who was there, could see every 5 min a party of KB mages came from sundries next to abyss to nova everyone[/b]
    i got killed by a cheating killedby rogue while i was on top section area of abyss entry and he was uder me ataking....not a glitch man

most turks = cheaters, dupers, macroers, lurers, ksers, and just plain fags

priestish

First, just because turk live across the world and have 3 second lag does not mean they all cheat.

Second, let say you are jacking off and your sister walks in, she screams pervert and leaves. Later that day, you walk into your sister masterbating, she screams pervert and slams the door. There is no justice in this world. AHM will get flamed as long diez will live. 411 will always be best rogues even if his char is hack, deleted, flush down the toliet or played by priestish. So get use to the flame.

DragonFire

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Desi

AHM held me down.. *
    good job desi, as your manager, i get 25% of all the money u make off ur rape law suits.. keep up the good work.[/b]
    you dont need any money <_< ym needer cash

Banned

Originally posted by priestish
    First, just because turk live across the world and have 3 second lag does not mean they all cheat.

Second, let say you are jacking off and your sister walks in, she screams pervert and leaves. *Later that day, you walk into your sister masterbating, she screams pervert and slams the door. *There is no justice in this world. *AHM will get flamed as long diez will live. *411 will always be best rogues even if his char is hack, deleted, flush down the toliet or played by priestish. *So get use to the flame.
    that wasnt lag when he killed me...he waited there for while after killing me and also i was getting healed and he still didnt come up top.....

so yeah he was turk who was cheating

also look i said MOST turks not all

im so glad i quit while everything was at least "normal"

:P

shouldnt have given it to the cheating turks....bye bye diez :P

oncemore

Who cares if killedby make a few bil, next csw they will lose it.

DragonFire

I don't see how this is going to affect diez..the have the castle...Even if they didn't have it..they still would have bought there rols +5 regardless.. Taxes are still going to be the same...It's not a big deal...sure it will be a pain in the ass if they close the gate..but get over it..

Road

There is always olympia.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast