Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Where was AHM?

This is a discussion on Where was AHM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Blacklord u forgot I think.We are on castle we call our friends crystal owner always change lots of clan on ...
Page: 7

Fuchs

Default zzzzz

Blacklord u forgot I think.We are on castle we call our friends crystal owner always change lots of clan on there...If we didnt attack crystal u cant get the castle....But we will get it......(türk bayragı görmek istioz )

Fuchs

Default zzzzz

Blacklord u forgot I think.We are on castle we call our friends crystal owner always change lots of clan on there...If we didnt attack crystal u cant get the castle....But we will get it......(türk bayragı görmek istioz )

Doc

Originally posted by BLacKLoRD
    Yes we took castle... *
    But we dont have another allies, only KiLLeDBy and KB... Other clans attacked us Conquest, Ayasofya, TormentorS, Daydreamers, Eternty etc... *
    Patricio were crying about 54515641654 spear defens and being hitted over 500 *cuz most of the ppl *use axe,club,sword etc. i think u *must know warriors dont use only spear... ( but i think u are crying about isiloon ) *
    Yes i am Turk and have a lot of Turks in my clan but i am not fascist like some n00bs in there...
    i play this game for fun cuz it is only game...

i am Turk ok?
    i am the orc king ok ?
    i have 2 clan in top 5 ok?
    i have castle ok ?

first do those things and them talk about me and my clans ok ?

Hahahahaha Loook at you all high and mighty, dude I can still remember and Im sure others can to when you used to try and steal the Lure at eslant harpy pull for u and your little turk mage friends. Not suprisingly your clan is full of mages seeing as all you have ever done is leeched Pffftttt.

PS For the record I think you are doing quite a good job as King IMO, but the memories of your past leave still make you look bad.

Doc

OK normally I dont like to flame much but meh.

Point 1. you are a turk, so what?
    2. You are orc King so what? Please refer to point 1 for reasons why.
    3. A lot of top np holders from Elmo side NT'd cause they were too pussy to fight orcs, and all your little posse of mages can do is town nova ( such skills ) and Im sure if I looked at who was in your clan a lot of these would have been abusing the bugged towers not so long ago. so what?
    4. So what, we didnt even try to defend it so dont think you are all 1337 for taking an ungaurded castle, we GAVE it away.

merchanter123

i was looking forward to fighting ahm...

ya still woulda lost :P

BattyBat

Originally posted by oncemore
    Who cares if killedby make a few bil, next csw they will lose it.
    lol and people still think theres a lot of money from the castle...

irt blacklord: remember we reformed ahm, so our glowies will be returned then, higher than both your clans.

Originally posted by Parasight
    WOW....

My thoughts on this

Great move ON AHM's part. Tactics are not always obvious, as many of you know.

Move forward and let's see who gets it next.
    parasight wins tbh, he was closest to guessing what i was doing.......... i was playing wow

higher than both your clans put together tbh

DragonFire

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Parasight
    WOW....

My thoughts on this

parasight wins tbh, he was closest to guessing what i was doing.......... i was playing wow [/b]

WoW is great...But make sure you get in a guild that isnt a bunch of old loot whores that take all the items <_<

Mario

Originally posted by Scars
    Q. Can the King hold the castle??
    A. Not by K2's rules
    its looks like, its changed in ROTFD <_<

Maiwen

[quote]OK normally I dont like to flame much but meh.

Point 1. you are a turk, so what?
    2. You are orc King so what? Please refer to point 1 for reasons why.
    3. A lot of top np holders from Elmo side NT'd cause they were too pussy to fight orcs, and all your little posse of mages can do is town nova ( such skills ) and Im sure if I looked at who was in your clan a lot of these would have been abusing the bugged towers not so long ago. so what?
    4. So what, we didnt even try to defend it so dont think you are all 1337 for taking an ungaurded castle, we GAVE it away.[/quote

+21 reversed to that

doc scares me h43r: :huh:

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Parasight

WOW....

My thoughts on this

parasight wins tbh, he was closest to guessing what i was doing.......... i was playing wow

WoW is great...But make sure you get in a guild that isnt a bunch of old loot whores that take all the items <_<[/b]
    atm its me, boozah, arcy, arogantprick, ap0phis, hydro, lethis, kotte and skep... so i might be too late :lol:

/roll 99-100
    OWNT

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast