Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Where was AHM?

This is a discussion on Where was AHM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; /roll 100-100 screw ko im playin wow again...
Page: 8

/roll 100-100

screw ko im playin wow again

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    sad day when duping clans hold the castle

well www.cabalonline.com ftw
    not our fault your clan was incapable and inept and running around with no plan.

you all cam in 1 by 1 and hit the crystal and died.

simply rushing and taking their healers (who were just healing the crystal) would of been a wiser plan[/b]
    The Ex-WDW members seemed to be the only ones who knew how seige weapons worked or who had any kind of organisation... Didn't help that after 30 mins half of the U_K members decided to just up and leave <_<

Diphosgene

i hate to say this...i love ahm but...what goes around comes around

Originally posted by Diphosgene
    i hate to say this...i love ahm but...what goes around comes around
    you do realise that we didnt defend the castle dont you? we left it to be taken

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Were any of the AHM corpses frapsing?

Phave

Originally posted by Chuck Norris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuck Norris)</div>
    Originally posted by BattyBat@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

not our fault your clan was incapable and inept and running around with no plan.

you all cam in 1 by 1 and hit the crystal and died.

simply rushing and taking their healers (who were just healing the crystal) would of been a wiser plan
    The Ex-WDW members seemed to be the only ones who knew how seige weapons worked or who had any kind of organisation... Didn't help that after 30 mins half of the U_K members decided to just up and leave <_<[/b]
    By saying this what do you gain?

Mario

Originally posted by Chuck Norris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuck Norris)</div>
    Were any of the AHM corpses frapsing?[/b]
    no, we was laugthin on vent ^_^

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

this game maybe looks nice, but its hell boring...

Diphosgene

oh good .
    now you all have an excuse to quit ko .
    im happier :]

De_Piere

Originally posted by BLacKLoRD
    Yes we took castle... *
    But we dont have another allies, only KiLLeDBy and KB... Other clans attacked us Conquest, Ayasofya, TormentorS, Daydreamers, Eternty etc... *
    Patricio were crying about 54515641654 spear defens and being hitted over 500 *cuz most of the ppl *use axe,club,sword etc. i think u *must know warriors dont use only spear... ( but i think u are crying about isiloon ) *
    Yes i am Turk and have a lot of Turks in my clan but i am not fascist like some n00bs in there...
    i play this game for fun cuz it is only game...

i am Turk ok?
    i am the orc king ok ?
    i have 2 clan in top 5 ok?
    i have castle ok ?

first do those things and them talk about me and my clans ok ?
    1)ok u orc king cuz most of player are turks and most of those turks are 10- year old kids with no brain so basically u got elected by kids that don't even know that they doing nad there are far better kinds for diez oc side u shouldn't be proud of being a king like that

2)u got 2 clans in top 5 after some of the best clans in orc side disbanded cuz they got tired of shit like u and of course ur clan got some of the most babashopped items

3)u got castle cuz ahm simply didn't present or any defender + important clans left is like basically u won cuz there was no1 there to fight with don't be that proud

4) u are turk... dam i don't think i can do that 1 or i wanna do that 1 i'm not crazy enought

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678