Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Where all +10 Items on CWest come from

This is a discussion on Where all +10 Items on CWest come from within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it's bad for a seller to disclose what other customers have bought and any other details to others. Does this ...
Page: 2

it's bad for a seller to disclose what other customers have bought and any other details to others.
    Does this seller exist on Ares? If so, let me know the name and I'll be sure to avoid him

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCastle View Post
    it's bad for a seller to disclose what other customers have bought and any other details to others.
    Does this seller exist on Ares? If so, let me know the name and I'll be sure to avoid him
    I dont care about this seller nor do I care about his buyers... Both are wrong and deserve punishment

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

hahahahahahaha diver you're poor guy with no friends.
    What this pictures prooving exactly?A guy I never traded with says he sold me a HB10?good job.
    DDuck?he just joined our clan, he doesn't know anything and I'm not really sharing with people what items I got unless they ask.

Well, good luck with your useless comments here & offical forums.
    I'll never get banned for anything you post, especially when its not prooving anything LLOOLL.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver
    "70% of BF would be naked and D. would start a topic "BB,quitting cuz I cant play without +10 items
    Oh boy, I've been the strongest warrior in cwest long time before this "Voltair" guy even poped up in C-West.

Pathetic guy, go out and look for some friends instead of sitting on people's back and try to get them banned with "proofs" eh?

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    hahahahahahaha diver you're poor guy with no friends.
    What this pictures prooving exactly?A guy I never traded with says he sold me a HB10?good job.
    DDuck?he just joined our clan, he doesn't know anything and I'm not really sharing with people what items I got unless they ask.

Well, good luck with your useless comments here & offical forums.
    I'll never get banned for anything you post, especially when its not prooving anything LLOOLL.

Oh boy, I've been the strongest warrior in cwest long time before this "Voltair" guy even poped up in C-West.

Pathetic guy, go out and look for some friends instead of sitting on people's back and try to get them banned with "proofs" eh?

im not the pathetic guy spending 1500$+ for a game
    LutherLansfeld likes this.

diver you complain about him buying things for USD (you still can't prove he does) yet you buy GBs and items yourself for USD. I don't get it.
    hypocresy?

Guys, really stop this, if he buy or not items is his problem, if he spent money or not, is his problem, but i agree in one point, if you have illegal items, don't say to other guys "ionia & c-east" .. that they have illegal items, because maybe they do the same thing as you, spent money.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    Guys, really stop this, if he buy or not items is his problem, if he spent money or not, is his problem, but i agree in one point, if you have illegal items, don't say to other guys "ionia & c-east" .. that they have illegal items, because maybe they do the same thing as you, spent money.
    Kinda is a problem when he acts all legit and butthurt and says how legit he got all his shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    im not the pathetic guy spending 1500$+ for a game
    lol, you are now blaming his for spending $$?

your post seems really "hate BF / flame" post. you accuse their players that they bought their items from GM or whatever it is without any proof or anything related. yeah i can log game now and make up a story and show your screenshots that i selling HB+30 rebirth would it make it real?

later when your science fiction idie gone wrong you try acuse them for spending $$... realy mature behavior. you look like a guy that lost them too much time or they didnt accpet you to their clan.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    lol, you are now blaming his for spending $$?

your post seems really "hate BF / flame" post. you accuse their players that they bought their items from GM or whatever it is without any proof or anything related. yeah i can log game now and make up a story and show your screenshots that i selling HB+30 rebirth would it make it real?

later when your science fiction idie gone wrong you try acuse them for spending $$... realy mature behavior. you look like a guy that lost them too much time or they didnt accpet you to their clan.
    Post before yours. Its just there, waiting for someone to read it. Talking about mature behavior /facepalm .
    regiss likes this.

funny that degano spent so much money (3k+ $) of his own pocket

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    funny that degano spent so much money (3k+ $) of his own pocket
    And how would you know how much he spend?

Im going to close this, Diver, while I partly see a reason for making this post, you say later you don't care about the buyer or seller, so I don't see a reason for keeping it up.
    As for the money thing, while spending money on a game is alittle silly, its down to the individual, i looking back have spent stupid money, but if im having fun i dont care. Its not different to wasting it on alcohol.
    Having a good time and chilling with friends is what the game is about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12