WHERE CAN I FIND FOSSILS?

This is a discussion on WHERE CAN I FIND FOSSILS? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; help pls....
Page: 1

ooo

help pls.

paperownz

its in cz i believe.

ooo

i heard that about 20 times and i coudlnt find anywhere in cz

You need to make a hatchet from the moradon guy, then go find the dragon fossil in cz , way out by the mobs/quest mobs area..

Can u solo farm the fossil? Im 75 warrior

Speed

sorry but what is this for ?

Walk to the old apostle slot, (treants now) and then walk further up straight ahead.. You need an hatchet wich you can get in moradon at the npc next to the chaotic generator, it will cost you 100 np's! You just got to R hit the fossils they wont deal out any damage but there are 4 - 5 guards standing arround there, spawning every 1 minute or what but they are easy to kill.

EDIT: 100 NPS

Damnation

100NPs*

Otherwise what Nostyle said.

SoullessOne

They r in CZ, in the opposite corners of the new quest monsters in cz, if im not wrong (according to my memory hehe) they are in the bottom left corner of the map and in the top right (at least for the orc side). i ve been there only twice

They have guardians (dark mare style) that attack u with an aoe poisoning skill, a warrior lvl 75 Can farm these fossils alone (i did for 1 hour) but he would use a lot of hp pots. u can take the dammage from one guardian, But dont get in the middle of some of them. their attacks combined can put tou on risk. So far i havent received any Direct hit from them BUT I havent attack them either. I beleive (not 100% sure) that the poisoning attack is their only attack.

Dont try to lure them away from the fossils, i did and it didnt work. the best way to far them is with a priest (duffer) that sleep them while u r farming, thats the way we did it last time (a party of 4 with one priest no buffs) and it went fine for a couple of hours, he only needed to use some restores and some party heals from time to time.

These materials are used to craft the new weapons and armors in the npc beside the Chaotic generator, its not 100%, and u will need a lot of those diferent materials and others that u can only get in the new zone in CZ.

Hpoe this help u a little bit.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

They r in CZ, in the opposite corners of the new quest monsters in cz, if im not wrong (according to my memory hehe) they are in the bottom left corner of the map and in the top right (at least for the orc side). i ve been there only twice

They have guardians (dark mare style) that attack u with an aoe poisoning skill, a warrior lvl 75 Can farm these fossils alone (i did for 1 hour) but he would use a lot of hp pots. u can take the dammage from one guardian, But dont get in the middle of some of them. their attacks combined can put tou on risk. So far i havent received any Direct hit from them BUT I havent attack them either. I beleive (not 100% sure) that the poisoning attack is their only attack.

Dont try to lure them away from the fossils, i did and it didnt work. the best way to far them is with a priest (duffer) that sleep them while u r farming, thats the way we did it last time (a party of 4 with one priest no buffs) and it went fine for a couple of hours, he only needed to use some restores and some party heals from time to time.

These materials are used to craft the new weapons and armors in the npc beside the Chaotic generator, its not 100%, and u will need a lot of those diferent materials and others that u can only get in the new zone in CZ.

Hpoe this help u a little bit. [/b]
    so i asume there are ones in cz that u can not get in the eslant dungeon?

Walk to the old apostle slot, (treants now) and then walk further up straight ahead.. You need an hatchet wich you can get in moradon at the npc next to the chaotic generator, it will cost you 100 np's! You just got to R hit the fossils they wont deal out any damage but there are 4 - 5 guards standing arround there, spawning every 1 minute or what but they are easy to kill.

EDIT: 100 NPS [/b]
    They are just behind the old apostle slot where treants are now.. just walk straight ahead

SoullessOne

so i asume there are ones in cz that u can not get in the eslant dungeon?[/b]
    "So Far" there are some items like crowaz cubes that i have only seen droping from that new zone in CZ (crowaz) and some we got when we killed Krowaz himself yesterday night. as i said, so far, not me nor any of my clannies and/or friends had got one of those from cz map (farming fossils or killing mobs) or at juraid cave event.

PS: I can post a SS of my clan killing that Boss, let me get home and i will

abstraktzor

Can u solo farm the fossil? Im 75 warrior[/b]
    yes you can solo farm. only the fossil guards pose any problems. aoe/dot hurts if ur not paying attention