where did you all go?

This is a discussion on where did you all go? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i sold everything, then come back to mess around to find that almost all my old school and some new ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default where did you all go?

i sold everything, then come back to mess around to find that almost all my old school and some new school people are gone. d1 moradon looks empty at night. so my question to you is. where did you go? what new game did everyone run off to. No way anyone of us just through the pc games out the window.

K2's adding more and more servers, without really attracting more people.
    so every server just gets lower and lower population, but yeah most of your friends probably quit

Banned

if u talking about last 3 days or smth, servers are so empty bcoz turks got their lag / dc period right now seems so, so servers look more empty than usually are i think.
    or maybe some ppl just stop and waiting for new server, idk <.<
    and about new servers, yea is so damn lame, so many ppl leaving, so few coming to replace them, older serevrs are more empty than even been b4, and will got worse, in the end servers will have to merge or die slowly with lack of ppl

budweiser

many people has problem with ko,like bugs ,account problems and no easy way to resolve it many players get mad and literally quit

Like said before, turks dcing every 5 minutes last 3 days,

That doesnt take away that Im still active =D

Banned

yea. i figured this much. but im just surprised that there isnt a game out that sucked alot of us into yet..

Zilla

game is empty cause it suxs haha

Toffys

then open new server so much dc and lowes populiation. But its ok becose easy to login .