Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

where do we get chitin sheild

This is a discussion on where do we get chitin sheild within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can sell you one if youre on ares h43r:...
Page: 2

I can sell you one if youre on ares h43r:

B@RTOK

CS drops only from isiloon, he isn't that hard you could probably solo it if you are 60+, you just need to minor combo really well. He is on the bottom floor of the hell abyss below the servents of isiloon.

Dread

Originally posted by B@RTOK
    CS drops only from isiloon, he isn't that hard you could probably solo it if you are 60+, you just need to minor combo really well. He is on the bottom floor of the hell abyss below the servents of isiloon.

did you really just say this?!

i know lvl 75 warriors who have trouble soloing a isiloon with a 1920 healer ... show me a video of a lvl 60 rogue combo minoring isiloon and i will give that person 500.00 bucks ... its impossible

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

k heres how u do it...u buy tons of priest chitin pauldrons...u take the top middle part(the green part) and u cut it out...then u buy like a round kite shield...those brown ones...and u start gluing all those chitin pauldron pieces that u cut out to it...

then POOF u got a cs

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Dread+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dread)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-B@RTOK

i know lvl 75 warriors who have trouble soloing a isiloon with a 1920 healer ... show me a video of a lvl 60 rogue combo minoring isiloon and i will give that person 500.00 bucks ... its impossible[/b]
    i think he meant the servents...which u can solo...but they dont drop any uniques

Dread

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Dread@
    <!--QuoteBegin-B@RTOK

i know lvl 75 warriors who have trouble soloing a isiloon with a 1920 healer ... show me a video of a lvl 60 rogue combo minoring isiloon and i will give that person 500.00 bucks ... its impossible
    i think he meant the servents...which u can solo...but they dont drop any uniques[/b]

i pray he meant the servents ...

<!--QuoteBegin-B@RTOK

i know lvl 75 warriors who have trouble soloing a isiloon with a 1920 healer ... show me a video of a lvl 60 rogue combo minoring isiloon and i will give that person 500.00 bucks ... its impossible[/b]
    Not even a level 80 could solo isiloon, much less a level 75.

hmm but do u think a couple of lvl 80 warriors could beat the regen provided they dont die? offtopic but nonetheless

I personally doubt it... but dunno coz honestly never done isiloon

Maybe, they'd still need some sins for drains or an unlimited supply of pots. Thats the only big drawback to warriors, is the pot usage. If you could decrease the pot usage and/or increase the maximum number of pots, I'm sure it'd be possible.

Banned

:angry: fak fak fak fak fak !!
    i thought that isoloon was a female!! EWWWW WHAT HAVE I BEEN STARING AT ....

:wub: sarcasm...
    aint isoloon and it servant female ^^ or have i been lookin at penis-ESESESES without kn0wing.. :wacko: :blink: :unsure:

Its half and half.... i see manliness and womanliness!!!

Also on the isiloon topic any idea how much HP is regenned /sec?

haha funny post..

Originally posted by Dread
    and where do you work?

what do you do?
    Corus as an electrical engineer

<!--QuoteBegin-B@RTOK

That made my day :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-B@RTOK

That include me as ill be 500 bucks up!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast