Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Did I make a good trade

This is a discussion on Did I make a good trade within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KK, I played maybe 2 yrs ago on Ronark, then didn't play for 6 months or so. When I came ...
Page: 1

denon33

KK, I played maybe 2 yrs ago on Ronark, then didn't play for 6 months or so. When I came back I kinda split my time between Ronark and CW. A couple of days ago I decided to quit Ronark and just play CW, mainly for the language barrier. So I traded my Ronark items, with xxxxxxx from these forums ( he is xxxxx Requested me to not use his IGN from lRSMl clan on Ronark ). Trade was very smooth and he is GG in trading.

This was the deal. He gave me 2 x +8 shard on CW.

You have to remember that I'm quitting Ronark and have no intention of playing on that server ever again and Ronark older than CW.

I gave him +1pp, elf belt, dual cleavers +8, shell set +7/12, RE, ii +1rb and 8GBs. I know that sounds alot but I'm never going back to Ronark, dont have a personal paypal or WU account etc, i just figured I needed the shards and I dont need, what to be honest are very average items on a server I'll never play again. I couldn't be bothered with all the faffing around of trading on Ronark then getting money, then having to trade that interserver etc. This was just a matter of I need those on the server I'm now playing, it was fast, easy and done smoothly. Could I have got more or was it about right? Move if in wrong section. thx

StayBack

I think you made a good deal, ronark's items re kinda decent.

""+1pp, elf belt, dual cleavers +8, shell set +7/12, RE, ii +1rb and 8GBs""

PP +1 is at CW bout 4-5 gbs
    EB about 1-2 gb
    dual cleavers = 1-2gb
    Shell set= 4gb
    RE = 1.5gb
    II = 2 gb

Well thats not that much...
    If you have these amount of Gbs.. I think you are not able to get even 1 shard +8 at ronark... and this server is older then CW.
    Good deal so far.
    Btw. I think its wrong Section.

Upgrade

you ripped him off :P

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

you ripped him off :P[/b]
    agreed gratz dude ^-^

i dont play ronark but from the sounds of it. the items you had are average/below average

denon33

Thx guys, just hope they dont get deleted after tonights maintenance. BTW it was him who was pushing for the deal. we'd agreed to do it through trade mediator, but I got back from the pub last night and thought go on then lets do this.

I traded elf,re, 2 pieces shell 4gbs then he gave me one of the shards. Then I gave him the rest and he relogged and gave me the other shard. Pleased u think I got a good deal. Maybe he needed items for upgrades or for clannies / sub clan?

TheBloodyBeast

Nah man, he just needed items on Ronark and you needed shards on CW. Everything is OK. You should be happy, it's a good deal.

sounds like u ripped him off very good

Upgrade

isnt dual shard8 on cwest like 400usd?

250 Usd+

""+1pp, elf belt, dual cleavers +8, shell set +7/12, RE, ii +1rb and 8GBs""
    PP +1 is at CW bout 4-5 gbs
    EB about 1-2 gb
    dual cleavers = 1-2gb
    Shell set= 4gb
    RE = 1.5gb
    II = 2 gb[/b]
    That's an estimated total of 21.5 to 24.5 GBs. Price per GB in Ronark = $4? I think. So it's less than $100?

Shard +8 in C-West goes for around 10 to 12 GBs. Price per GB in C-West = $10 to $13.

U win. Big. h34r:

Upgrade

i want some cwest shard8s :P

denon33

Seeing how u are made of money Upgrade ( lol ), u want these shards for a pint of stella and a 49p bag of pick and mix from Woolies?

Upgrade

Seeing how u are made of money Upgrade ( lol ), u want these shards for a pint of stella and a 49p bag of pick and mix from Woolies?[/b]

woolies is shutting down isnt it? :P

denon33

apparently. awww too bad, and i was gonna give u the shards for some midget gems and a few cola cubes. missed your chance dude!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast