is there a new server coming soon on usko???

This is a discussion on is there a new server coming soon on usko??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just want to know if any one know something about a new server on usko!!! ty...
Page: 1

ShortCut

Default is there a new server coming soon on usko???

i just want to know if any one know something about a new server on usko!!! ty

Quote Originally Posted by ShortCut View Post
    i just want to know if any one know something about a new server on usko!!! ty
    dont think any new server will come up. Thry r even thinking to merge servers cuz of decrease on the number of people on some servers.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    dont think any new server will come up. Thry r even thinking to merge servers cuz of decrease on the number of people on some servers.
    Where did you saw this? Link please brah

underdogg

pretty sure it was in the Ask a GM thread.
    but you may want to check korlash's posts too.
    I concur though, I have read the same statement from a GM saying after region blocks went down the next step was to consolidate the servers . Don't remember which GM it was though, sry if that doesn't help =(

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    Where did you saw this? Link please brah
    Ah, the wonderful world of Search.

KontactPlodez

Most of us can't search the forums because we are banned. Since the majority of these forums have members that have more then half a braincell, when we prove that the moderators are about as competent as a monkey with down syndrome we get the boot.

underdogg

I can't find reference to it myself now, it was in with all that stuff when they did the IP blocks for all those countries so it may have been said in a closed/deleted thread.
    I seenz it though I swearz xD

KontactPlodez

They probably just removed it. They cut and edit posts all the time to make it look like they are running a game that actually works.