Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where the fuck did the competition go???

This is a discussion on Where the fuck did the competition go??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ares used to be crowded as fuck at night my time, now there's 10 orcs on each server and they ...
Page: 1

Vishnu

Default Where the fuck did the competition go???

Ares used to be crowded as fuck at night my time, now there's 10 orcs on each server and they runing from a fucking intpriest...

the_one_and_only

yea, its nice tho, get to get in aoe ew parties all night

I was under the impression that illuminati didn't spend enough time in CZ to actually know how active it was.

Colomka

Default Re: Where the fuck did the competition go???

Originally posted by Vishnu
    Ares used to be crowded as fuck at night my time, now there's 10 orcs on each server and they runing from a fucking intpriest...
    Yep i logged manes. lol 0 ppl AT ORC SIDE . im likewtf is this. Is this MYKO rofl....

i never seen server so empty, i feel pity for those 70's there sitting in town lol.. nothnig to do on dead server...

rofl ITs grid bastard, on msn he is like this is VISNu from cypher lol. .w tf he going on about.

the_one_and_only

Originally posted by Eric
    I was under the impression that illuminati didn't spend enough time in CZ to actually know how active it was.
    oh, but atleast hes not in a clan that has koxp archers eh? check out kol forums, ur clannie "somebodykillme" was caught with koxp......noobs

Originally posted by the_one_and_only+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_one_and_only)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    oh, but atleast hes not in a clan that has koxp archers eh? check out kol forums, ur clannie "somebodykillme" was caught with koxp......noobs[/b]
    So? Visions got caught with kohack plenty of times in the past, and is a known macro programer.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Colomka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Colomka)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    Yep i logged manes. lol 0 ppl AT ORC SIDE . im likewtf is this. Is this MYKO rofl....

i never seen server so empty, i feel pity for those 70's there sitting in town lol.. nothnig to do on dead server...

rofl ITs grid bastard, on msn he is like this is VISNu from cypher lol. .w tf he going on about.[/b]
    I've never played cypher?

Volcanic

Why dont you just stop fucking about and make an anti illuminati section .

If you actually was around, instead of just spouting your usual bollocks here, you`d know who`s in CZ

Originally posted by the_one_and_only+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_one_and_only)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    oh, but atleast hes not in a clan that has koxp archers eh? check out kol forums, ur clannie "somebodykillme" was caught with koxp......noobs[/b]

Somebodykillme? :blink:

it was a joke... don't get all bent out of shape over it. And, the_one_and_only why would I care when I play a maximum of 1 hr an entire week and sometimes none at all. I didnt accuse illuminati of doing anything illegit, just made a joke of their lack of desire to play in CZ as opposed to other game features.

To set the record straight, Vishnu is NOT Vision.

To set the record straight, Vishnu is NOT Vision.
    thx for letting me know.. wish I knew earlier tho -_-

Colomka

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    Originally posted by Colomka@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

rofl ITs grid bastard, on msn he is like this is VISNu from cypher lol. .w tf he going on about.
    I've never played cypher?[/b]
    rofl, gird, i pmed u b4 on that msn and we was talking, even was ur pic on comment,

then name on that msn became Vishnu and u said u play cypher, or u just lied or smthnig idk.

and u dont know who is grid...

NooBZilla

to be honest i think its the other way... everytime im on at night humans run like crazy :wub:

Vishnu

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    to be honest i think its the other way... everytime im on at night humans run like crazy *:wub:
    what timezone you in though?

Vishnu

Originally posted by Colomka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Colomka)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Colomka
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

I've never played cypher?[/b]
    rofl, gird, i pmed u b4 on that msn and we was talking, even was ur pic on comment,

then name on that msn became Vishnu and u said u play cypher, or u just lied or smthnig idk.

and u dont know who is grid...[/b][/quote]

I dont know who the hell you are, but you're obviously on crack, I play edana ocasionally

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast