Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Where the fuck did the competition go???

This is a discussion on Where the fuck did the competition go??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div> Originally posted by Colomka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Colomka) Originally posted by Vishnu <!--QuoteBegin-Colomka @ <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu Ares used to ...
Page: 2

Colomka

Default Re: Where the fuck did the competition go???

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    Originally posted by Colomka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Colomka)
    Originally posted by Vishnu
    <!--QuoteBegin-Colomka
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

Ares used to be crowded as fuck at night my time, now there's 10 orcs on each server and they runing from a fucking intpriest...

Yep i logged manes. lol 0 ppl AT ORC SIDE . im likewtf is this. Is this MYKO rofl....

i never seen server so empty, i feel pity for those 70's there sitting in town lol.. nothnig to do on dead server...

rofl ITs grid bastard, on msn he is like this is VISNu from cypher lol. .w tf he going on about.

I've never played cypher?
    rofl, gird, i pmed u b4 on that msn and we was talking, even was ur pic on comment,

then name on that msn became Vishnu and u said u play cypher, or u just lied or smthnig idk.

and u dont know who is grid...[/b]
    I dont know who the hell you are, but you're obviously on crack, I play edana ocasionally[/b][/quote]

WHO r u tying to FOOL?

YOU ARE GRID FROM ARES

THAT IS WHY WAZUCKIE AKA KRAKATOA CAME HERE TOO POST.

I PM THAT MSN b4, UR FACE WAS THERE. U TOLD ME IT WAS UR FACE.

HOW R U TRYING TO deny UR GRID.

flamthrow

I think its still his/her choice to tell you who the hell he is. As for someonekillme i pmed eric few months back and warned him bout him. Wasnt up to him to leave him in clan tho so dont pick on the wrong people chalup :rollseyes: . For those who play ares long enough, remember ::infi::? One of the biggest dupers back in the days. Now guess who someonekillme is :wub:

TheLittleMan

pk when i pk :lol: and dont pk in a full/nearly full party with massive happy priests

Banned

hmm last night cz was kinda dead you know...orcs were rockin hb and humans kinda had controle over bowl but not really and had some humans at ob...last night pk was nothing but massive....malice...i had to cure my clannie so many times it was unreal..maybe why orcs ran from int priest was cuz of they didnt want to get full debuffed and all out of sudden 10 sins spike you..

Ares used to be crowded as fuck at night my time, now there's 10 orcs on each server and they runing from a fucking intpriest...
    That's because I scared them. Muhahaha. Don't fuck with int priests.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Colomka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Colomka)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)
    Originally posted by Colomka
    <!--QuoteBegin-Colomka
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

Yep i logged manes. lol 0 ppl AT ORC SIDE . im likewtf is this. Is this MYKO rofl....

i never seen server so empty, i feel pity for those 70's there sitting in town lol.. nothnig to do on dead server...

rofl ITs grid bastard, on msn he is like this is VISNu from cypher lol. .w tf he going on about.

rofl, gird, i pmed u b4 on that msn and we was talking, even was ur pic on comment,

then name on that msn became Vishnu and u said u play cypher, or u just lied or smthnig idk.

and u dont know who is grid...
    I dont know who the hell you are, but you're obviously on crack, I play edana ocasionally[/b]
    WHO r u tying to FOOL?

YOU ARE GRID FROM ARES

HOW R U TRYING TO deny UR GRID.[/b][/quote]

You can ask the mods to check my ip against grid then

Colomka

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    Originally posted by Colomka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Colomka)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Colomka
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

I dont know who the hell you are, but you're obviously on crack, I play edana ocasionally
    WHO r u tying to FOOL?

YOU ARE GRID FROM ARES

HOW R U TRYING TO deny UR GRID.[/b]
    You can ask the mods to check my ip against grid then[/b][/quote]

how did u get on my msn then ??

[email protected]

am i wrong ?

what competition? funny how i didnt see an illuminati party in cz ONCE while i was karus, except of course when you were rushing to bifrost with the human masses. But im sure its fun going to cz now that most decent karus players barely play anymore.

But actually the times i do log on, it seems that karus are still dominant. Humans just seem to always need double numbers to do anything.

Kik0

Originally posted by 0000000
    what competition? funny how i didnt see an illuminati party in cz ONCE while i was karus, except of course when you were rushing to bifrost with the human masses. But im sure its fun going to cz now that most decent karus players barely play anymore. *

But actually the times i do log on, it seems that karus are still dominant. Humans just seem to always need double numbers to do anything.
    What you packing now, dual cleavers +5?

Vishnu

Originally posted by 0000000
    what competition? funny how i didnt see an illuminati party in cz ONCE while i was karus, except of course when you were rushing to bifrost with the human masses. But im sure its fun going to cz now that most decent karus players barely play anymore. *

I suppose you dont play during nights, maybe kids like you sleep in your beds at the time, who knows.

Volcanic

Originally posted by Colomka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Colomka)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Colomka
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

I dont know who the hell you are, but you're obviously on crack, I play edana ocasionally[/b]
    WHO r u tying to FOOL?

YOU ARE GRID FROM ARES

HOW R U TRYING TO deny UR GRID.[/b][/quote]

Actually gondon, i posted because we get lots of bile here from all angles :wub: . And like i said, why not just make an anti illu section, and have done with it. You mentioned Grid. Grid is IP banned and has been for sometime now. You obviously missed those threads though, hey

Vishnu

This is just retarded, a new bunch of orcs transferred to human. Including the chars, Raggan, GROBS, NYchris, Dragonair, Swiftblast etc. Wtf get off my land, it's way too many humans already.....

lol, actually i was walking around in cz at night and I saw was Readytodie, I didnt see any Illumanti at all (both in server 1 and server 2). I saw MilkShaker and Redleffy two days ago tho, and they were in cz for a long time xD. Typeical Illumanti party tho, 2 priests and 2 melee ? xD

Havvk

WTF this post was very normal and then...FLAME BETWEEN CLANS AND SHIT omfg this forum need a clean!!

Kranitnova

Well i just find it highly annoying that people nationtransfer each month...
    Choose a class and choose a race and stick with it.
    What will k2 bring next? A change of class for 2 k KC zzzz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast