Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Where the fuck did the competition go???

This is a discussion on Where the fuck did the competition go??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kranitnova Well i just find it highly annoying that people nationtransfer each month... Choose a class and ...
Page: 3

Vishnu

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    Well i just find it highly annoying that people nationtransfer each month...
    Choose a class and choose a race and stick with it.
    What will k2 bring next? A change of class for 2 k KC zzzz
    They actually discussed it, cause too many mages and too few priest

take a look in eslant on your orc chars and you will see 75 % of the orcs lvling to 80

Vishnu

75 % out of nothing is still 0

lol you are joking right?

Ares 1 2 3 Para and Bah is always occupied, as well as the harpy spot.

I think Iamsosorry is 80, if not close to it, after 24/7 of nonstop leeching from Arno.

Vishnu

Originally posted by PuppetYuber

I think Iamsosorry is 80, if not close to it, after 24/7 of nonstop leeching from Arno.
    What will 1 or 2 80 chars do, they still wont get out of the ob

Told you so :P

Vishnu

Originally posted by PuppetYuber

consider this aswell, while cz is crowded as fuck with humans, eslant is just as crowded on humanside as orcside.

Last time I checked +1-1=0

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber

What will 1 or 2 80 chars do, they still wont get out of the ob[/b]

That sounds like Illumanti...A clan full of lvl 70 before FD, yet they dont even enter CZ.

Maybe they like to leech and get exp and enjoy their game ?

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>

consider this aswell, while cz is crowded as fuck with humans, eslant is just as crowded on humanside as orcside.

Last time I checked +1-1=0[/b]
    What exactly are u trying to say? No competition? Then nation transfer to Orc side and stop whining. I am sure they didnt go to human side because Illumanti ownz and they wanna join them.

OLD1953

Default Re: Where the fuck did the competition go???

Originally posted by Vishnu
    Ares used to be crowded as fuck at night my time, now there's 10 orcs on each server and they runing from a fucking intpriest...
    To kind of point the thread back to the original track, a lot of people are leaving because they know nothing will be done about the quest bug. Most of them are English speakers. So the English speaking time (GMT about 1300 to 1800) is getting pretty barren on DIEZ at least.

I've said "bye" to so many lately it isn't a bit funny.

Pretty shortly there will be two groups in KO, the under 60's who stay in DCZ and DLW, and ppl who either macro or babashop or abuse bugs for levels, all of whom will be lvl 80 and have ROL +5. Unless some hacker cracks the +5 barrier, then they'll have ROL +10.

Volcanic

Originally posted by herb
    take a look in eslant on your orc chars and you will see 75 % of the orcs lvling to 80
    Hello pal.

Been there, done that. They`ll regret rushing -_-

Volcanic

Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@

That sounds like Illumanti...A clan full of lvl 70 before FD, yet they dont even enter CZ.

Maybe they like to leech and get exp and enjoy their game ?[/b]
    I have over 1.2 million national points. How many has your cock flavoured lollipop got. The NP`s most of your chars have was earnt by the previous owners anyways. I did harpys for 70. A provoker doesn`t leech, and check again, we`re not full of 70`s. Good day.

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

Maybe they like to leech and get exp and enjoy their game ?[/b]
    I have over 1.2 million national points. How many has your cock flavoured lollipop got. The NP`s most of your chars have was earnt by the previous owners anyways. I did harpys for 70. A provoker doesn`t leech, and check again, we`re not full of 70`s. Good day.[/b][/quote]

probably half of those np is made from wars, and how many have I got? I made around 500k in all the accounts I played added together and that was in 1 year of playing time. alchemical had 1xx k np when I got it, and now it has 250k. Leeching wasnt referred to you, it was referring to those orcs in eslant. Good day to you too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123