Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does trina even work??

This is a discussion on Does trina even work?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, the reason i'm making this thread is because throughout the 4 occasions that i've used trina NONE have led ...
Page: 1

Default Does trina even work??

Hi, the reason i'm making this thread is because throughout the 4 occasions that i've used trina NONE have led to an unburnt item.

I just bought 2 trinas to upgrade a HB +5 to +7 but it failed at the first try. I even brought along alot of full plates and managed to upgrade half of them to +7...how the hell is this possible? Do trinas actually work?? i don't see how i could upgrade 6/10 full plates from +3 to +7 and can't even upgrade a HB +5 to +6 with a dam Trina. This is definitely the last time i buy a trina....it just cost me close to 800m (money ain't the issue in this case, but it sure doesn't help ease the frustration).

you have 100% to upgrade with trina only to +5. Next upgrade +6 or +7 its you luck or no.

yeah i understand that but as if the chances of upgrading +5 to +6 with a trina is less than upgrading +6 to +7 6 times out of 10.

I wana know the actually passing percentage of using a trina from +5 to +6.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    Hi, the reason i'm making this thread is because throughout the 4 occasions that i've used trina NONE have led to an unburnt item.

I just bought 2 trinas to upgrade a HB +5 to +7 but it failed at the first try. I even brought along alot of full plates and managed to upgrade half of them to +7...how the hell is this possible? Do trinas actually work?? i don't see how i could upgrade 6/10 full plates from +3 to +7 and can't even upgrade a HB +5 to +6 with a dam Trina. This is definitely the last time i buy a trina....it just cost me close to 800m (money ain't the issue in this case, but it sure doesn't help ease the frustration).
    With the number of bugs KO have, I wouldn't be surprised if Trina is bugged. Since it can be verified only till +5 there is no way to verify if it is bugged. I have burnt 5 Trinas in a row upgrading Shard+7 to +8.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    With the number of bugs KO have, I wouldn't be surprised if Trina is bugged. Since it can be verified only till +5 there is no way to verify if it is bugged. I have burnt 5 Trinas in a row upgrading Shard+7 to +8.
    yeah i wouldn't be surprised if i burnt 20 trinas trying +7 to +8...but in my case(s) it seems as if trina is giving me a higher failure rate as opposed to me not using it at all to begin with.

jbakker

Trina´s never work for me :P
    Only succes to +8 I had where w.o trina!

i think from +4 to +5 100%

jbakker

No shit cokcetin :P After +5 trina's add a little percentage to the upgrade rates. Not sure how many tho. I believe it adds like 1% xD

i have burned 14 items using trinas in a row and my mate upgraded an item from +7 > +8 and a +8>+9 in row with out trina :///
    its just luck,even if with trina you have 25% success rate for +7 you may fail 10 items in a row
    on the other hand you may upgrade them all successfully.its just lucj

Yeah i kinda hoped trina would give me more luck tho...but im definitely gonna stick to non-trina upgrades from now on. There's a reason why K2 gives these trinas for free from buying premiums...coz they don't even work lul.

Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't work
    Anvil is random as you all know.
    Good money making scam right there.

I normally don't use trina's unless to +5 after that I think it's all luck anyways but I know a lot of people who swear by how awesome trina chances are so donno...

Personally I think it's 100% luck of how the anvil's mood is that time.

burnt both of my Personnal daggers to +6 and to +7 with trinas -.-

Quote Originally Posted by BIuePrint View Post
    burnt both of my Personnal daggers to +6 and to +7 with trinas -.-
    lol yeah same i burnt my lvl 70 PD from +6 to +7....how i got it to +6 was pure luck i guess

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

i personally never tried trina, but i did burn about 15 +7 chitins going to +8 without trina.

burned crimson +4 rev going +5 rev with tears (like trina).

basically they both fail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast