Are Banned Accounts Open?

This is a discussion on Are Banned Accounts Open? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I start too see all banned/blocked ppl become unbanned and walking around... :blink: <_<...
Page: 1

Stn

Default Are Banned Accounts Open?

I start too see all banned/blocked ppl become unbanned and walking around... :blink: <_<

earl

i tot u went to sleep :angry:

Rentzusuken

I don't think the question is IF they are unbanned, but perhaps HOW MANY are unbanned?

Stn

I got problem about Sleep a.q need to go Doctor Soon :blink:

ppl ken hack and charge money to get banned accounts unbanned

My char was banned for 2 weeks and it's unbanned now. I didn't use it that time...old friend did this not me story

cerebus

All of those 'illegal applications' bans were 14 days ban, from what I've heard. Alot of them probably macroed with those applications most of their levels, other were probably wrongfully banned for something they didn't use for KO but for work.

HsK

i see ___takaryan___ in dies take a permanent ban and now he is playing again :s

4ikon

Actually, yesterday I saw bankuri the warrior in moradon. So I guess they're all getting their stuff unbanned, except for the people who were wrongfully banned ofcourse (me, cama, waggy, endless list).

Banned Senior Member

That Bankuri that you saw in moradon isn't the old one. Different IP range ( not even in turkey ), different ID, and last he was seen it was a lvl 1 warrior with no items

4ikon

Well...it still doesn't bring my poor girl LXN back, nor does it bring the poor green midget cama back ... :'( (resurrection e.t.a. 8 days!)