Where in hell are the players now?

This is a discussion on Where in hell are the players now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Damn, nothing sells, even I put prices back to before whipe, there's like 1/100th of the normal population online, wtf?...
Page: 1

Kevork_du_Québec

Default Where in hell are the players now?

Damn, nothing sells, even I put prices back to before whipe, there's like 1/100th of the normal population online, wtf?

Ripper_of_romania

can't get in..Non Premium assholes are allowed to fuck off.We are happy for the incovinience.

Peace out

Lawless

Mahina said she was going apeshit on the ban and delete tip...... Frankly i hope half the population did get banned. Wouldnt surprize me at all if that many were dupers and/or 3rd party program fags

Banned Senior Member

a couple hundred users were banned yesterday, maybe around 600 or so this week

Banned

wow... 600 is alot

Banned Senior Member

ya... most are from Edana with macros

Kevork_du_Québec

Nice!!!!! Thanks Mahina and others (since there are other GM's helping IMO). But still... we need players... Is there really only that much legit people? I thought alot of people cheated but on what? 300K players(I really dunno, but with all those servers...), there should be more than that left, no?

Banned

aha :P i guess a bunch of them is from Ares xD there is many macroers in abyss dungeon

Lawless

Im Talking only about Xig when she was there yesterday Pwning mooks.....she said something to the effect the dupers and such she found would be handled that evening, during a dupe wipe would make alot of sence