Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Where's all those humps who said KO was ending this month...

This is a discussion on Where's all those humps who said KO was ending this month... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; only reason the game hasn't shut down is because 97.9% of the players are turkish and they literally LIVE for ...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

only reason the game hasn't shut down is because 97.9% of the players are turkish and they literally LIVE for the game whether u believe it or not. also the general education level in turkey is that of a 5th grader probably thus they don't realize k2 is the 100% WORST "business" ever to exist on this planet. imagine if this really was UnitedStatesKnightOnline (USKO) and wasn't available in turkey. would have been shut down 3+ years ago i would expect.
    but if you still have fun and have the spare change to throw down on a premmy or two get it how u live i wont hate.
    ý lowe knýght onlýne abý ßß![/b]
    You failed so hard at trying to be funny, rofl...

All u yap about is turks? Show me ur photograph,i can imagine how a computer nerd like you will look like

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

You sir are just a hater. The "only" reason a game exists is because of customers. WTF do you care why or who they are? You quit but you still troll these forums and 90% of your postings are negative about the game.

Game is still here with one less sour apple and it's not closing down like the rumor mongers said.[/b]
    More like victims.

More like victims.[/b]
    A victim is someone that gets hurt against his will. The term ur looking for is masochistic

i still think the new server made the rest of the servers even thinner. Maybe people will get bored and go back but still. I say next big move, merge older servers together gogo ! :lol:

A victim is someone that gets hurt against his will. The term ur looking for is masochistic[/b]

Exactly, we all know what to expect from k2 and we accept it.

Shawntay

A victim is someone that gets hurt against his will. The term ur looking for is masochistic[/b]
    LOL ... nicely put .

i still think the new server made the rest of the servers even thinner. Maybe people will get bored and go back but still. I say next big move, merge older servers together gogo ! :lol:[/b]
    NO server merge at all . K2 have never ever talked about that and there would be x1000 times more problems by doing that and means more bugs .

The reason why this game would fail is because K2 now has FAR too many servers. Before when we had like 8-9 it was OK because if all the turks quit other people would join the game, but every few months K2 spreads out new servers and makes the population thinner

The reason why this game would fail is because K2 now has FAR too many servers. Before when we had like 8-9 it was OK because if all the turks quit other people would join the game, but every few months K2 spreads out new servers and makes the population thinner[/b]

Fail? You mean a game lasting this long isn't a success? I beg to differ. Or you mean eventually...way off in never never land.

infusion

Population get's thinner cause real friends are getting apart cause of the new servers. To many started to hop just in trying to shine on a server.
    k2 won't shutdown their services as long as their making a profit. And if you make some small calculations on how much profit they can make ( excl personel / servers ) you'll see its a good business. Yes people whine about every small bit in the game, but they still buy premium, maby not with your own "real money" but you'll then use GB's. But one way or another, you still fund them.

misterfrisco

The Game is not what it used to be a few years back, American players are quitting fast. With the hacker destroying all the English speakers(or people associated with English speaking people) accounts most of the friends i have in KO are quitting. It sucks to log on and not see all my old friends play, i don't speak Turkish so i cant communicate or get to know new people. There are nice TR people out there but with the language barrier it makes it difficult to get to know them. What do you guys think?

Population get's thinner cause real friends are getting apart cause of the new servers. To many started to hop just in trying to shine on a server.
    k2 won't shutdown their services as long as their making a profit. And if you make some small calculations on how much profit they can make ( excl personel / servers ) you'll see its a good business. Yes people whine about every small bit in the game, but they still buy premium, maby not with your own "real money" but you'll then use GB's. But one way or another, you still fund them.[/b]

Wrong, look at log in numbers. That's what I'm talking about, people talking about opinions rather then actual numbers. You really didn't look did you.

Boyce

You gave enough of a shit to respond, thanks. What about all the topics about KO closing, did you give a shit about those too? Douche.[/b]
    No i didnt.
    btw thank you for this shit post.

No i didnt.
    btw thank you for this shit post.[/b]
    lol.. Stfu.

Boyce

lol.. Stfu.[/b]
    bro

Wrong, look at log in numbers. That's what I'm talking about, people talking about opinions rather then actual numbers. You really didn't look did you.[/b]

he wos corect about 1 thing as long as k2 gets more monny than the have to pay the probely wont care to keep the servers up

+its probely becous alot ppl lost thare jobs and stuf cous of monny criysis,after sumer you probely see ppl coming back cous the have jobs again

aniway i dont think k2 wil die that fast wile the get stil milions on dolars(thare shud be a topic around it here about that)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast