Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Where's all those humps who said KO was ending this month...

This is a discussion on Where's all those humps who said KO was ending this month... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No i didnt. btw thank you for this shit post.[/b] You are so welcome. Thanks for the shit response and ...
Page: 3

No i didnt.
    btw thank you for this shit post.[/b]

You are so welcome. Thanks for the shit response and the comment about how no one is playing when the servers are more crowded then ever - more facts, less opinion.

dizz123

yea i remmber this being said like a few weeks ago funny think it never happend ppl just like to talk stupid crap all the time and make stuff up :S

As far as k2 making cash they wont ever close the game! .. Even if they making 5k$ profit they will keep it up..Atm they making milion of dollars every single month..Why the hell they should close it ? ..You must be a fucking dumb asshole to say something like that..Ffs

Xtr3m3

A victim is someone that gets hurt against his will. The term ur looking for is masochistic[/b]
    :lol: :lol:

poker27

lol.. Stfu.[/b]
    I say the same thing STFU. People complain a lot, and nothing is good enough, I had the best equipped warrior in this game and got hacked with all my friends and i still love this game, i quitted because my friends left and we moved on to something else, but the game is great, the PK in ronack land is the best, theres lag, poor customer service, 3rd party tool, Koxp, ect, ect and the added bonus of you getting hacked losing you character and items left and right in this game, this is k2 fault, but also just because i leave my wallet, it doesnt give you the right to steal it, so its also the turks motherfuckers that instead of trying to play this game fair, or getting their items with their own effort or buy with real money, they steal it from someone else. I honestly love this game and most people that play this game and bitch about it, love it as well, because if you didnt love it, you would just not care or give a min of your life to this game you wouldnt even care about this forum.

I say the same thing STFU. People complain a lot, and nothing is good enough, I had the best equipped warrior in this game and got hacked with all my friends and i still love this game, i quitted because my friends left and we moved on to something else, but the game is great, the PK in ronack land is the best, theres lag, poor customer service, 3rd party tool, Koxp, ect, ect and the added bonus of you getting hacked losing you character and items left and right in this game, this is k2 fault, but also just because i leave my wallet, it doesnt give you the right to steal it, so its also the turks motherfuckers that instead of trying to play this game fair, or getting their items with their own effort or buy with real money, they steal it from someone else. I honestly love this game and most people that play this game and bitch about it, love it as well, because if you didnt love it, you would just not care or give a min of your life to this game you wouldnt even care about this forum.[/b]

Well said.

so true.......

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Conclusion: As long as players keep paying for premium, k2 will never close/change.

Conclusion: As long as players keep paying for premium, k2 will never close/change.[/b]
    ko is at the worst stage i have seen it in maybe 2years? koxp was always around, but they never was so powerful, and koxp in pk is just stupid. I quit for now, pointless in playin when theres so many koxpers in pk zones.

ko is at the worst stage i have seen it in maybe 2years? koxp was always around, but they never was so powerful, and koxp in pk is just stupid. I quit for now, pointless in playin when theres so many koxpers in pk zones.[/b]
    i started playing in girakon some 2 years back
    but never has the hacking been so rampant and so diverse(just used to be speed hack back then)
    atm , the no of hacks , hackers as well as % of hackers is sad
    also sad to see good legit ppl, who have the best gear+lvls do any kind of hacking(what for lol ??)

I say the same thing STFU. People complain a lot, and nothing is good enough, I had the best equipped warrior in this game and got hacked with all my friends and i still love this game, i quitted because my friends left and we moved on to something else, but the game is great, the PK in ronack land is the best, theres lag, poor customer service, 3rd party tool, Koxp, ect, ect and the added bonus of you getting hacked losing you character and items left and right in this game, this is k2 fault, but also just because i leave my wallet, it doesnt give you the right to steal it, so its also the turks motherfuckers that instead of trying to play this game fair, or getting their items with their own effort or buy with real money, they steal it from someone else. I honestly love this game and most people that play this game and bitch about it, love it as well, because if you didnt love it, you would just not care or give a min of your life to this game you wouldnt even care about this forum.[/b]
    If some1 else need's more than this guy just said must be crazy...Agreed totaly with killer!

i started playing in girakon some 2 years back
    but never has the hacking been so rampant and so diverse(just used to be speed hack back then)
    atm , the no of hacks , hackers as well as % of hackers is sad
    also sad to see good legit ppl, who have the best gear+lvls do any kind of hacking(what for lol ??)[/b]
    in diez rlb. The best human clan ( NeverScared) used every tbl they could get their hands on. We over geared them for the most part and raped them time after time. They then post on all turk forums we were using tbls.
    idiots like this + ridiculous security = bb ko

Really things have been much worse in the past then currently. And back then K2 did very little to stop/fix things.. How many times did arrow shower hack make PK totally unplayable??? I remember one AS outbreak way back that lasted like 1 month and you literally COULD NOT go in any pk zone at all no matter how well geared you were. You would have dead enemies in your town spamming AS on you fast as hell and all kinds of other crap..

This time at least K2 is banning lots and making steps they can to stop this shit. I find the game quite playable atm as a legit player, at least moreso then lots of times in the past.

KO died few years ago. it doesn't matter how many people is playing, everybody knows most of them are turks, no offense but this is not an international KO.

Banned

KO died few years ago. it doesn't matter how many people is playing, everybody knows most of them are turks, no offense but this is not an international KO.[/b]
    where the fuck u been fag :X

come back for a bit and make another movie with me in october

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast