Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Where's all those humps who said KO was ending this month...

This is a discussion on Where's all those humps who said KO was ending this month... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; where the fuck u been fag :X come back for a bit and make another movie with me in october ...
Page: 4

where the fuck u been fag :X

come back for a bit and make another movie with me in october [/b]
    I've been looking for a Job, your country is killing me slowwwww .

Are you fighting with a shard already in the middle east?

Banned

Everyone can say what they think. I've played other mmorpgs on high end, Silkroad and WoW and I still enjoy KO. Its sooo much fun talking in ventrilo with people u know, ive met all kinds of other Dutch people its just nice, it makes exping fun and nice. Okay the cheaters aren't gone and that wont happen, if you got a group of friends its still fun. We win 95% of the raids while exping, one party of us vs 2 of them we win most of the time because Fatality is good organised, only when Throne or PHASELIS or that kind of clans stop by we cant win.

Banned

Its sooo much fun talking in ventrilo with people u know[/b]
    that kept me playing this game for 5 years. If it wasn't for that aspect, I'd be out like Hellen Keller in musical chairs.

KO died few years ago. it doesn't matter how many people is playing, everybody knows most of them are turks, no offense but this is not an international KO.[/b]
    You apparently aren't playing the new server or haven't logged in. It's dead for you and you probably wish it would die like so many others who left, it would probably make you feel good. But the truth is, the game isn't dead.

Everyone can say what they think. I've played other mmorpgs on high end, Silkroad and WoW and I still enjoy KO. Its sooo much fun talking in ventrilo with people u know, ive met all kinds of other Dutch people its just nice, it makes exping fun and nice. Okay the cheaters aren't gone and that wont happen, if you got a group of friends its still fun. We win 95% of the raids while exping, one party of us vs 2 of them we win most of the time because Fatality is good organised, only when Throne or PHASELIS or that kind of clans stop by we cant win.[/b]
    I tried a 4-5 others to mess around too, I really didn't like them like I like KO either.

that kept me playing this game for 5 years. If it wasn't for that aspect, I'd be out like Hellen Keller in musical chairs.[/b]
    It's amazing but I always seem to meet more and more people even though so many long time guys have left. There are still many old players I still play with and completely enjoy playing the game still because of them.

You apparently aren't playing the new server or haven't logged in. It's dead for you and you probably wish it would die like so many others who left, it would probably make you feel good. But the truth is, the game isn't dead.
    I tried a 4-5 others to mess around too, I really didn't like them like I like KO either.
    It's amazing but I always seem to meet more and more people even though so many long time guys have left. There are still many old players I still play with and completely enjoy playing the game still because of them.[/b]
    New server as "new" get a lot of people the first months and then.. like every single server in USKO will be invaded by the Turks, people will get bored and them they will leave the server as EVERY SINGLE server in USKO.

Did i say something new?

pd: i haven't wished the server to die , actually i had so much fun playing this game, and i actually don't miss the old days, i miss what is playing for fun, not playing for a contest of who has better items, who play more, or who has more money to buy items.

New server as "new" get a lot of people the first month's and then.. like every single server in USKO will be invaded by the Turks, people will get bored and them they will leave the server as EVERY SINGLE server in USKO.

Did i say something new?[/b]
    thruth never gets old

Banned

I've been looking for a Job, your country is killing me slowwwww .

Are you fighting with a shard already in the middle east?[/b]
    yeah its +10, they are thinking of banning me from here cause i am to deadly

but on a serious note, 6 of my buddies just died the other day

New server as "new" get a lot of people the first months and then.. like every single server in USKO will be invaded by the Turks, people will get bored and them they will leave the server as EVERY SINGLE server in USKO.

Did i say something new?

pd: i haven't wished the server to die , actually i had so much fun playing this game, and i actually don't miss the old days, i miss what is playing for fun, not playing for a contest of who has better items, who play more, or who has more money to buy items.[/b]

No, just not relevant.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234