Selling items..

This is a discussion on Selling items.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for USD/euro/real money should be fobriden on forum. Dont u think that only ppl who buy/sell items for real money ...
Page: 1

Default Selling items..

for USD/euro/real money should be fobriden on forum.

Dont u think that only ppl who buy/sell items for real money destroy only this game ?

Most ppl on this forum (i think that) want clean game: no hacks, dupes, good cs from K2 ( :P ), good economy..
    .. but bunch of retards want real money for game items :angry:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

been talked about before...k2 have banned people who sell for usd on this forum...people have been warned its at their own risk

Terrorblade

hacks, dupes, no support

These things are not here cause of someone's buying/selling items for usd.
    Hacks and dupes most ppl do cause they are lazy to do anything legit way just cause it is slow and they wanna be on top.
    Almost no support .... mm... I think they recieve great ammount of money from us but they won't them spend for our better playing.
    The problem of all cases (hack, dupe, low support) can be only greed and laziness.

Thats what i think, pls no flame -_-

Im not talking about risk being banned. Im taking about very bad influance on game of selling/buying items for real money.
    High lvl chars are poping up with uber items - its not normal

Glader

well, if they came from Ebay they were in the game before weren't they?
    The problem I see isn't really the items people buy and resell for USD, but where they came from ( dupers, GM:s, macroers etc.).
    But if people wouldn't sell the stuff for USD they'd sell it for ingame items instead or for stuff in other games, so that's not really the prob.
    Anyways, that's just my 2 cents :wub:

Terrorblade

well i dont like buying/selling for USD, i think it is just a game and we should keep it to be game.

But if you dissallow USD buying/selling here, those guys will find another place for their bussines...

usko has turned into a rental service u babashop ur items months later u resell for a lil profit usually enough to cover ur premium charges and if its not enough jus charge back ko through ur bank (requires a sexy voice and skills to pay da bills LO!L) ur account gets banned and u go back to do wat it is u do before usko captured ur soul

Originally posted by Terrorblade
    well i dont like buying/selling for USD, i think it is just a game and we should keep it to be game.

But if you dissallow USD buying/selling here, those guys will find another place for their bussines...
    +1

u r right,
    but it would be good point to kick their asses from this forum,
    80% of merchant topics are selling/buyin for USD/euros/turkos :angry:

Originally posted by Private
    usko has turned into a rental service u babashop ur items months later u resell for a lil profit usually enough to cover ur premium charges and if its not enough jus charge back ko through ur bank (requires a sexy voice and skills to pay da bills LO!L) ur account gets banned and u go back to do wat it is u do before usko captured ur soul
    elisha pls :rollseyes:

Nobody sell expensive items for ingame coins that why all do that.

Originally posted by Calwing
    Exactly, since the game economy is fucked by dupes and babashop the prices are so how people rather use USD.

Terrorblade

Originally posted by Elrohir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elrohir)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Calwing
    Exactly, since the game economy is fucked by dupes and babashop the prices are so how people rather use USD.[/b]
    Well here's the problem
    Ppl are selling items for USD cause prices are too high. But prices are high also cause of ppl who selling items for USD. :wacko:
    Keep it game :angry:

dah

Default Re: Selling items..

Originally posted by Nealia
    for USD/euro/real money should be fobriden on forum.

Dont u think that only ppl who buy/sell items for real money destroy only this game ?

Most ppl on this forum (i think that) want clean game: no hacks, dupes, good cs from K2 ( :P *), good economy..
    .. but bunch of retards want real money for game items *:angry:
    Retards? If they are making money off a piece of data then surely they are not retards. As long as K2 is in control of USKO then the servers will never be clean.