Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

??Where are they now??

This is a discussion on ??Where are they now?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by virgilblitz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(virgilblitz)</div> Originally posted by phantomlink @ <!--QuoteBegin-411 2 weeks vacation coming, mid August. expect to see ...
Page: 8

Originally posted by virgilblitz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(virgilblitz)</div>
    Originally posted by phantomlink@
    <!--QuoteBegin-411

2 weeks vacation coming, mid August. expect to see me in CZ.

I want to fight you even tho of the lvl and gear difference, i'm sure Devile will help you out
    lol

btw 411 was lvl 66 when he quited am i right?[/b]
    lol your sig has a picture of 411 with legend forever on it, but you didn't see him ever play because it also points out you were never here when blood were :lol:

rofl cakes

virgilblitz

then make a video pls from both of your view

Enishi

=o usagita always use my char (camp atilla) ¬¬"

Rematch .

Ya 411 was 66 when he quit, he also had 900k Np's (Mickey earned bunch too xD)

It's funny because it took people 7-8 months to beat his Np record AFTER he quit.

Banned Senior Member

partly, didnt take long for rebelde to pass him and Varanasi took like 2 months, but ya the general population took a nice while to catch up

you have to remember and no disrespect to voodoo here,

but when you're a higher level than everyone else with better equiptment than anyone else and you are the only person who knows how to combo and you keep it a secret.....

you're going to make national points :lol:

think i was probably the first human to know how to combo when mickey taught me secretly in the abyss... <3 mickey

Banned Senior Member

Devile in the arena ( didnt know it was him at the time ) gave me the basics then about a month on apos to get the combo sorta down, then after I ditched the swr in cz and moved to rr, it just went from there

But ya, 411 got alot of np from early in the server from the gear, and knowledge of combo

True enough. Early knowledge does help out a lot. However there were still shitloads of ppl from MYKO who knew how to combo so I wouldn't go as far as "knew how to combo and kept it a secret" xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I suppose when your at the top in KO it is very hard to fall down again. All of the guys that came from MYKO had a nice foothold while others had to learn the whole game.

but what we forgetting was the NP scoring system was different in KO you earnt alot less in a party than we do now. 900k mainly made in the orginal format is stlll damb respectible.

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Devile in the arena ( didnt know it was him at the time ) gave me the basics then about a month *on apos to get the combo sorta down, then after I ditched the swr in cz and moved to rr, it just went from there

But ya, 411 got alot of np from early in the server from the gear, and knowledge of combo
    i was comboing out cz when you were still sucking on yer mothers teet, ya young rascal :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I remember Paddy was the 1st human i ever made friends with

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Devile in the arena ( didnt know it was him at the time ) gave me the basics then about a month *on apos to get the combo sorta down, then after I ditched the swr in cz and moved to rr, it just went from there

i was comboing out cz when you were still sucking on yer mothers teet, ya young rascal :lol:[/b]
    And I was still lvl 30 mage with no knowledge of an assassin existing! GG

Banned Senior Member

Felix, it wasn't 900k from when we got KE, but the 600k+ he has was pretty nice, the rest came from KE.

Paddy, I didnt start playing KO till 5 months after Diez opened

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Felix, it wasn't 900k from when we got KE, but the 600k+ he has was pretty nice, the rest came from KE.

Paddy, I didnt start playing KO till 5 months after Diez opened
    which was the same time you stopped breast feeding.... see thats why i said it!!!!

:lol:

sophiem

not all gone they ally with my clan (ExoDus ftw!!) and they online sometimes and they playing just4fun B) .

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast