Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Wheres all the 80s coming from?

This is a discussion on Wheres all the 80s coming from? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pm each other please.... dont wanna read the flaming.. i belive they are legit, now we need too find out ...
Page: 4

pm each other please.... dont wanna read the flaming.. i belive they are legit, now we need too find out who they are.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

sub

they got that gift thing again when buying premium, do they still have exp given from that ?

Maybe they got exp from the free gift. But then again, u would of seen them in the mid 70's

pm each other please.... dont wanna read the flaming.. i belive they are legit, now we need too find out who they are.[/b]
    +1 this threat was useless... i doubt a gm is selling accounts man... maybe just a name change or something.. some times the old characters befor the name change remain on the kingofknight site till it gets logged.. but im not too sure.. yall need to chill.. its just a game.

+1 this threat was useless... i doubt a gm is selling accounts man... maybe just a name change or something.. some times the old characters befor the name change remain on the kingofknight site till it gets logged.. but im not too sure.. yall need to chill.. its just a game.[/b]
    mm i dont think you understand how small cwest rlly is. our 78-80 dont even go a quater of the way down the first page on kingofknight. vast majority of cwest check kingofknight prob every day to everyeon 3 days. you would think one person in cwest could confirm who these people are. its quite easy to spot a name change..as you can just look at there gear and NP symbol and 99% of the time its a match. doesnt work like that for these people cause they didnt exist.

bk linus opinion > yours be quiet plx

linus is was hired by k2 to make up random bullshit when hey are accused of something lols. its k if you want to side with him.

ISeeYouPee

Ya well I noticed a few new warriors 80 on Cwest, in the past 3 days? I mean we all know who the level 79s on the server going to 80... but this is odd just seeing new 80s popping outta no where. I think they found a way to either dupe a cypher ring or its corruption. If you know anything please post ur opinions or information! Thanks![/b]
    u want to know the truth?
    data base hacker anyways that we are done with that
    me and my bro were first lvl 80 warrior and preist and still are 80 there so i dont think there is alot of 80s and if there is they pretty much suck..

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

u want to know the truth?
    data base hacker anyways that we are done with that
    me and my bro were first lvl 80 warrior and preist and still are 80 there so i dont think there is alot of 80s and if there is they pretty much suck..[/b]
    playing dota now?

pr1nce aka diabLo lost to balroth..who is good..but 10 lvls under..and not even a fourth of the gear. i wouldnt doubt it if dcz chars start to beat him in vs's rofl.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

only thing i didnt liked linus was, he didnt belive me about letter bug, and made funny comments about it...
    But i dont think gms making accounts whit high lvl chars, it would get noticed....

pr1nce aka diabLo lost to balroth..who is good..but 10 lvls under..and not even a fourth of the gear. i wouldnt doubt it if dcz chars start to beat him in vs's rofl.[/b]
    considering he beat shark with 50%+ hp i doubt that neways this isnt whos a skilled player topic i believe?

Richie

pr1nce aka diabLo lost to balroth..who is good..but 10 lvls under..and not even a fourth of the gear. i wouldnt doubt it if dcz chars start to beat him in vs's rofl.[/b]
    I see you "rofl" alot about others skills. May i ask you, who of any notability have you beaten?
    Also, why the stink? Linus has told you in very understandable terms about this char and now you are spitting insults left right and center. Why not just let it go. I guarantee, within the next 1-3 weeks there will be nearly double the amount of 80's in CW and probably 50% of them will be names You have not seen or exp'd with. Why do i know that, cos you dont play 24/7 you are not on both servers at the same time in every exp slot in both servers and YOU DO NOT KNOW EVERY PERSON THAT PLAYS CW.

ISeeYouPee

playing dota now?[/b]
    work (full time) + school +gf and play dota at times when i do have time with my bro we playing right now thou . come our vent and play with us

how the fk does a lvl 80 warrior shell set 8? hb 8?

and prob +0/+1 jewels lose to a 70 rogue? with not so good items??

like wtf!!!

80 warrior didnt chug pots at all?

or the rogue has uber minor combo :P

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast