Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Wheres all the 80s coming from?

This is a discussion on Wheres all the 80s coming from? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I see you "rofl" alot about others skills. May i ask you, who of any notability have you beaten? Also, ...
Page: 5

shampoo

I see you "rofl" alot about others skills. May i ask you, who of any notability have you beaten?
    Also, why the stink? Linus has told you in very understandable terms about this char and now you are spitting insults left right and center. Why not just let it go. I guarantee, within the next 1-3 weeks there will be nearly double the amount of 80's in CW and probably 50% of them will be names You have not seen or exp'd with. Why do i know that, cos you dont play 24/7 you are not on both servers at the same time in every exp slot in both servers and YOU DO NOT KNOW EVERY PERSON THAT PLAYS CW.[/b]
    Dude if you don't know CW then gtfo. This post was made by a lvl 80 in CW so who the fuk are you to say you know more then them about CW and offer advice as to how CW's future will shape out. On CW everyone knows everyone...small amounts of lvl 75+ and everyone speaks english.

So for those who actually know what they are talking about; what can we do about this GM if our only contact with K2 (Linus) obvously wont help?

on cwest , ppl generally know by name all 70+ on their side..... (not all ofc,in their TZs)
    and 75+s from both sides

there arent that many of them, and active too so its not difficult , and ppl who've been playing for the last 6-7months know many ppl as it is

the point is , a lvl 80 has gotta be from a good clan, and ppl will know when hes 78, or 79 or whatever, u mustve come across them sometime, while playing

but the thing is if linus says hes looked into it, im pretty sure hes done it, and those accounts are legit

Richie

Dude if you don't know CW then gtfo. This post was made by a lvl 80 in CW so who the fuk are you to say you know more then them about CW and offer advice as to how CW's future will shape out. On CW everyone knows everyone...small amounts of lvl 75+ and everyone speaks english.

So for those who actually know what they are talking about; what can we do about this GM if our only contact with K2 (Linus) obvously wont help?[/b]
    ur an ass mate, i played c-west. I was there for a good 3 months. I had a clan with 5 real life friends and 2 other nuts which idk where they were from. We only ever partied together and made 70 in abyss only. we went 70+ in cw2 cz harpys spots. We lvled 12 hours a day and never spoke to anyone, but because we only kept to ourselves and didnt bother with the potty mouth immature children that have \populated the server "we apparently never played there".
    As i said, nobody knows everybody, you might see a name but that dont mean you know them. I dont play conventional hours like you kids, i play a completely different time zone. New Zealand hours are when America is asleep and the majority of rest of world. Ive run into a couple Aussies and made friends there, but as far as i know, they dont visit this forum.
    My char got to its lvl and was then traded for another char on another server. But i guess you know that eh? Cos you kids know everything.....

shampoo

Ya ok u lvled to 70+ at cz harpies... Ok bud sucks for you cause your talking to a mage. Your chars name? But you know it doesnt even mater. Someone mature wouldnt stick their nose into a topic they cleary don't know anything about and pretend they know more about the server because they played it for first 3 months and the people they talking to who have been playing it since it opened. Know your place 'kid'.

3 months ago they didnt have kingofknight. pr1nce has a #2 ladder rank. how can you go unnoticed to get that. i think hes been on server week tops. not very easy to get that high on ladder cause no one on orc side ever xp's.. ever pks all day

Richie

Ya ok u lvled to 70+ at cz harpies... Ok bud sucks for you cause your talking to a mage. Your chars name? But you know it doesnt even mater. Someone mature wouldnt stick their nose into a topic they cleary don't know anything about and pretend they know more about the server because they played it for first 3 months and the people they talking to who have been playing it since it opened. Know your place 'kid'.[/b]
    Oh ffs, where in my posts am i claiming to know anything? Jeezus fukin christ mate, face it (and it is a fact) NOT EVERYBODY KNOWS EVERY OTHER PLAYER IN CARNAC WEST. Im finding it hard to believe you cant understand that..
    Im in no mood for playing your flames games, so either drop it or shut ya trap yeah?

ps. I would like for you to read my other posts again and actually try to comprehend what was typed in plain english...I only leveled with 5 real life friends and 2 other weird nuts...hence the reason i was not known...oh and incase you were wondering...i had only 100np. Even with countless hours of exp in cz..what does that tell you about how many people were online when i was.

Banned

I know people from Ares who leveled 2 man party at Ravens before ROFD patch. They never xp'ed in Eslant ect. so it is possible for Richie to do this.

Banned

I know people from Ares who leveled 2 man party at Ravens before ROFD patch. They never xp'ed in Eslant ect. so it is possible for Richie to do this.[/b]

they will still show up at kingofknight as lvl 78,79

but there is 3 new lvl 80 warriors:

FearedGladiator
    DiabIo
    Pr1nce

and 4 old legit ones:
    SeTsunA
    Impacto
    icecoldkillah (isnt sold)
    shark

FearedGladiator could be sharks char?

so look for setsuna,impacto,shark online?

FearedGladiator
    DiabIo
    Pr1nce

and 4 old legit ones:
    SeTsunA
    Impacto
    shark

so look for setsuna,impacto,shark online?[/b]
    i've seen Shark

SirKaoS

FearedGladiator
    DiabIo
    Pr1nce

and 4 old legit ones:
    SeTsunA
    Impacto
    shark

so look for setsuna,impacto,shark online?[/b]
    SetSuna is in Undez sub, Impacto is still in chulos and selling account (isnt sold)

Linus
    " they're legit "[/b]
    Get over it.

mammlea2

You have an official answer, close topic

You have an official answer, close topic[/b]
    +1
    If u cant take linus's word, u cant trust any1 else...

maybe they did xp in secret (never pk'ed , boss hunt , merchant , upgrade etc etc )
    and somehow blocked kingofknight's scanners too :P

FearedGladiator
    DiabIo
    Pr1nce

and 4 old legit ones:
    SeTsunA
    Impacto
    shark