Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Wheres all the 80s coming from?

This is a discussion on Wheres all the 80s coming from? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you do realize that pr1nce + diablo is 1 character...?????????????????????????????????...
Page: 6

you do realize that pr1nce + diablo is 1 character...?????????????????????????????????

Omg more ppl got to level 80 .... Ima cry HACKs, GM GIFTS!!! I'm so jealous I should make a topic about it, since I know every single person on Cwest(lol!) there couldn't possibly be another 80..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

idk IMO i know when people hit 80, they like to name change

and i know for example on like girakon, there were so many clanless/quite people that were the first ones to get 80...... you think you know everyone on the server, when you actually can't see that one person that is xping all day at the same spot every day

KO parallels real life in one major way, in that...

sometimes, shit aint fair.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

well guys king of knight show items u had in the pass , is the same with character , u can name change sc and ur old will still looking there and ur new character also , i guess , setsuna and impacto were selling his account dunno if they find a buyer , but i guess[/b]
    even if they did that it will show there lvl's
    we can look it up and see wat lvl is everyone and i kno u cant get 80 in 1 day so the king of knight doesnt update yr lvling
    explain that one?

prestige459

says the guy with a level 80 and a II+9[/b]
    k all i had to do was read this to know that u have NO fucking idea what your talking about. i played cwest on my dlw and sometimes on my priest in afk. i always was on vent with choco and them. we always talked about makin the first really good +9 high class item. i made the first, a priest chitin helmet. u have NO fukin idea how much we burned trying to make them legit. i dont even remember how many shards+8, raptors+8 i broke and same with choco.

pr1nce told us on kol forums he got from 66-80 in 2 weeks. i geuss thats 100% legit..and such an easy thing to do. of course he did all of this while being solo on c2, as no one has ever seen him xp. oh all the meanwhile that he did 24/7 xp on c2 to stay under the "radar" he managed to go to cz without being seen of course and get enough ladders for rank 2. at the same time he made full shell8 and hb8. which he said he made on the forums. all that in 2 weeks all at the same time. for those with trouble reading ill put it in simple terms

upgrade shell8 hb8
    lvl from 66-80 solo
    rank 2 ladder points (2-3 weeks after they were reset)

all that in 2 weeks. this guy must be skilled. but sadly not skileld enouuhg to beat lvl 70 with shit gear.

we might aswell give it up. cause things like that are 100% possible. you guys saying they are legit are so right.

Isn't true that KOK only updates info at certain times? Isn't it also true that when it does update it only catches those who are online? (I'm not 100% sure about this but I think so)

So if thats the case, couldn't we assume that some % of people who's timzeons contradict with when KOK does it's updating, that some just maybe some people would never get seen on KOK?

I'm not trying to argue anyone's legitness but I trust in Linus, he usually says what happened after he checks it out whether it looks bad for k2 or not.. I'm also just trying to throw out other possibilities to think about.

Well, i played cwest for about six months, and honestly ive never seen any of these guys. i do not belive this charcter is legit, ive looked at it from all the different angles, it just isnt possible. No we cant prove anything, but if this $h1+ is all true, then this guy is god. I can get 1 - 60 in about a week playing 2 - 4 hours a day. 66 - 80 in two weeks, + xxxx ( lp ) and those great items ( for cwest ).. I just cant see it as legit.. and i do belive linus is making up a random story

shampoo

pr1nce told us on kol forums he got from 66-80 in 2 weeks. i geuss thats 100% legit..and such an easy thing to do. of course he did all of this while being solo on c2, as no one has ever seen him xp. oh all the meanwhile that he did 24/7 xp on c2 to stay under the "radar" he managed to go to cz without being seen of course and get enough ladders for rank 2. at the same time he made full shell8 and hb8. which he said he made on the forums. all that in 2 weeks all at the same time. for those with trouble reading ill put it in simple terms

upgrade shell8 hb8
    lvl from 66-80 solo

all that in 2 weeks. this guy must be skilled. but sadly not skileld enouuhg to beat lvl 70 with shit gear.

we might aswell give it up. cause things like that are 100% possible. you guys saying they are legit are so right.[/b]
    Well Said.

upgrade shell8 hb8
    lvl from 66-80 solo

we might aswell give it up. cause things like that are 100% possible. you guys saying they are legit are so right.[/b]
    Oh looky looky, Pr1nce has the exact same items as DeathCertificate did before he vanished.

Zaczaco11

Oh looky looky, Pr1nce has the exact same items as DeathCertificate did before he vanished.[/b]
    obviously pr1nce lvled from 1 to 80 in an hour, then scammed deathcertificate of his gear.

sub

wasn't deathcertificate in undez ? did anyone notice him disband clan in last couple weeks. Or he just inactive.

he was lvl 69 2-3 weeks ago as well. Remember seeing him in bdw. Did he get 2bil exp from mystery gift ??

And Kingofknight updates 10:30pm australian time. It will record your location at that time, might give u an idea where they live, if in moradon, they merchant maybe afk, asleep.

Yes he was in undes which explains why some other undes members are backing him up on the ko forums. I remember seeing him in cz a week before Pr1nce/Diablo came.

i think king of knight colects the data throughout the day. and the updates the collected data at a certain time. so you wouldnt have to be on at that exact time its updating just wouldnt make sense :P. to karysa

and yes the gear is deathcertificate. doesnt explain lvl 80.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast