Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Wheres all the 80s coming from?

This is a discussion on Wheres all the 80s coming from? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; impacto sold account, a long time ago. so that is most probably fearedgladiator wheras prince/diablo is 100% gm injected. I ...
Page: 9

Hey cutie Senior Member

impacto sold account, a long time ago. so that is most probably fearedgladiator

wheras prince/diablo is 100% gm injected. I actually have alot of "coincedences" like this happen in other servers such as edana. Where the warriors have the same amount of nps and %.

wheras prince/diablo is 100% gm injected. I actually have alot of "coincedences" like this happen in other servers such as edana. Where the warriors have the same amount of nps and %.[/b]
    im positive it was impacto only spamming 800 with hellblade (fully buffed) in the invasion in 2nd war this sunday.....
    and this feared dude has been around for much longer

hmmm...maybe after impacto sold his acc..the new owner changed to feared..and is now back to impacto...any1 can confirm this ?

An1mosity

have seen impacto on saturdays war as well as feared so no die there

Gangsta

maybe somehow we could check when the acc's were made, it would solve a lot

SirKaoS

wheras prince/diablo is 100% gm injected. I actually have alot of "coincedences" like this happen in other servers such as edana. Where the warriors have the same amount of nps and %.[/b]
    Crack, Impacto is still in game with his war , he didnt sold his acc yet.

maybe somehow we could check when the acc's were made, it would solve a lot[/b]
    Ask kingofknight.com to give you log of all lvls 75 + day by day on C-West

im positive it was impacto only spamming 800 with hellblade (fully buffed) in the invasion in 2nd war this sunday.....
    and this feared dude has been around for much longer

hmmm...maybe after impacto sold his acc..the new owner changed to feared..and is now back to impacto...any1 can confirm this ?[/b]
    Negative

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789