Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CZ/Bowl bosses? oO

This is a discussion on CZ/Bowl bosses? oO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, yesterday, I was truying to be first to log D1/CZ after war and invasion from D2 CZ, I have ...
Page: 1

Default CZ/Bowl bosses? oO

well, yesterday, I was truying to be first to log D1/CZ after war and invasion from D2 CZ, I have 3 comps here, prepared at all 3 chars at D2/CZ/Bowl and i waited for right moment:
    1.char - DC (meaning D1/CZ still didnt opened), wait 15 sec
    2.char - DC, ZzzZzzZ, wait 10 sec
    3.char - bum I am in D1/CZ/Bowl

And I thought: "omg I am first!", but then ........
    I found out that bowl was already cleared, no bosses left, and there was 25-35 orc's already in partys runing around bowl, now I am very confused how that is posible in 10 sec (diference from 2. char to 3. char) 25-35 orc's managed to log in and kill all bosses?

Then I repeat all those 3 chars login, and in second war was the same, just there was a bit more orc's in bowl already runing around bowl, in third/late war I found less players in bowl but still all bosses dead.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

because you are BABA!

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    because you are BABA!
    Baba = grandmom on my language, soo u mean I am slow? how can 10sec make such a dif. no1 can kill all bosses in CZ/Bowl in 10 sec

cuz you are BABA !

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

cuz you are BABA !

we all have to agree on that one -_-

but anyway, remember that after invasion there`s a whole bunch of humans/orcs waiting for cz to open, so doesnt surprise me. Probably those 10 secs were a min, wich is enough i think

Hell_Rogue_Germany

maybe you need better pc baba :wub: for faster loading :wub:

:rollseyes:

I use dual pentium 4, 2.5 GB RAM, and I log in for 20-30 sec, my comp is fast, atila is mine after any server restart, I log fast.

But I didnt say I miss bosses or I am late to kill any, 3 times yesterday I saw ppl already partied and runing around bowl and NO bosses alive at all, my second char was DC third was able to log after 10 sec, and loging took 20 sec (couse zone was empty) u cant tell me that in 30 sec I couldnt at least see one boss alive?

Originally posted by Baba
    :rollseyes: *

I use dual pentium 4, 2.5 GB RAM, and I log in for 20-30 sec, my comp is fast, atila is mine after any server restart, I log fast.

But I didnt say I miss bosses or I am late to kill any, 3 times yesterday I saw ppl already partied and runing around bowl and NO bosses alive at all, my second char was DC third was able to log after 10 sec, and loging took 20 sec (couse zone was empty) u cant tell me that in 30 sec I couldnt at least see one boss alive?
    I'm telling you man...it's cuz you're BABA !

joker?

Hell_Rogue_Germany

wow ok then idk baba :P :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

joker?[/b]
    BABA !

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Originally posted by Baba@
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

joker?
    BABA ![/b]
    o man !!!

ZzzZZzzZZzzzzZZz :wacko:

i wanna rename to ImBABA

I have a priest "IamBaba"
    :lol:

Milkshaker

Umm... I have a AMD 2+GHz machine that is about a year and a half old with 1Gb Ram and it takes me about 8-10 seconds to get in on a server restart... maybe you need to check the number of processes you machine is running.

If there are 7 or 8 ppl in game a few secs after a server restart, in the CZ bowl, it only takes about 20 seconds to kill everything aside from Samma and Orc Bandit Leader.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast