Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New_0rder reqruiting in Lineage 2

This is a discussion on New_0rder reqruiting in Lineage 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some may know that we all are in L2. We play in private server under TFN (The Frienz Network). Uhm ...
Page: 1

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Some may know that we all are in L2. We play in private server under TFN (The Frienz Network). Uhm just incase talking about other private servers than ko isnt allowed also i wont talk more and its not the point of this thread.

Point is we need gg's. We have around 10 slots free atm and 20 more if we reach to lvl 6 clan and can establish a royal guard unit. About the game, not much to tell. Considerd to be best and most played game. Offical NA webpage is here http://www.lineage2.com/ and http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=184101

Dont bother with youtube pk videos, its utter crap there. If u want some ask i can give a fine selection.

Anyways, we need following classes the most:

Overlord (dominator) - insane mass pk class. Mixture of ulitmate duffer, stunner, ally buffer and healer.

Swordsinger (swordmuse) - kinda of a assitant fighter, has buffs that stack with normal buffs making it a very valuable along with bladedancer. And still is a decent melee.

Bishop (cardinal) - best healer class, party and really rapid single heals. Small buffer also but needed mostly due its heals in big exp partys and in pk.

Most support classes and buffers (warcryer, prophet, elemental summoner, warlock). All support classes can still pwn in pk, WC as best example (dam ghey sleep) We also could need few more from every class :P

For more details pm me here or in msn, or to ashira, zamerith, ghey cop waggy or lunatique.

werent you guys playing archlord at one time?

We quit during may and joined ashi and others again. Archlord got bit booring, cant say the same about L2 tho.

Dont join, they are all fag scammers
    Wagyar their finnish man milk addicted gay cop chews used condoms as if they where gum

=D =D =D

ps: furry does it too xD

fu pato... but you are right about furry and waggy h34r: h34r:

I do not

Banned

up for ggs :P

i might start again soon

up for ggs :P

i might start again soon [/b]
    U better!

Anyways, bit more. As i said its considerd to be most popular and truely one of the best pvp games atm. World is so huge and content is so massive its hard to get boored.

Open pvp, hero system, castle sieges, arena/clan/ally wars, raids give a nice gaming experience. We play in x7 rates server so exp isnt hard. We use l2off system meaning same files as offical server. Although l2walker (like koxp) isnt working. Pvp is exelent imo, only 1-2 nobrain 12 year old classes. Rest take skills, no matter what items u have i u dont know what is what and when is best u die....fast...and painfully.

Theres also a subclass system, if u get 75 u can make another class on same char, starting it from lvl 40. U can switch between them but cant have both skills together. So no warrior with full heal.

Castle sieges actually look like as they should lol. Open pvp offers loads of fun. Reminds me good old cz apo spot ganks. There aint NP system but still u get a point if u kill someone. Tho its considerd to be more of a personal pride thing there still are rankings for it. Real goal is hero system. Every class has his own hero. U gain hero status on olympiads where u need to 1v1 and highest scores from every class get to be heros. Hero is basickly like dragon symbol from ko but gives u alot more than a mere style element.

If u want movies try finding smth from here. Dam livepvp is down.

http://www.l2guru.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

abstraktzor

new_order ^^

Fluffy

Wagy is homoball h34r: along with furry :lol:

Wagy is homoball h34r: along with furry :lol:[/b]
    Atleast I don't burn Nike shoes at sauna stones....in Finland we use wood to heat sauna up, maybe another thing in Eestland :lol:

I play also there, finished 3rd class ( last job change ) I am dark elf assasin and last stage is called Ghost hunters. What I can say, I am not as exited of pvp system as Furry, but then it's not bad either...Pve system rocks also making items and upgradeing them. I am crazy upgrader I propably made servers first Soul separator +7 ( cool name for dagger and looks even more scary ) not that big since highest you can go is +20, but weapons specially like soul sep wich is top A grade are pain to get, specially u also need special ability to them. Anyway A and S ( highest grade ) weapons not only glow but they get flames as +7 and higher you go, better looking the flames are and +15 they turn red, only seen one one flamy weapon on server and that guy burned it for going +17 ( now that must have hurt )

Oh and like Furry said active players with good old KO fun attitude are preciated, main thing is have fun ( later get castle ofcource )

I might sup to archer...if I get my hands to full drago set armour and dragonic bow, weapons look 1337 there also armours, even tough there could be more...well still so many armours more compared to KO

Bad picture but my char running around with full Nightmare armour set and soul separator +7 Waggy ( yes helmets are part of sets but you cannot see them )

You only looking for high level players or newbies aswell? I might try L2 if you're willing to help a bit, last time I tried to play L2 was when globals were f2p and there were no privates. Game controls sucked back then so I got tired of it fast. Got bored of SRO anyway (guess what, Joymax is worse than K2 ), so I might aswell join you in L2 if you want. Will be playing a priest type char so it should benefit you in the future aswell.

I doubt anyone from ko4life has a high lvl char in our server so ofc we take new ppl :P We will help with cash, low lwl ytems, help and after lvl 40 also with spellbooks. I have few lower lvl chars that i can use to party. Lvl 1-40 aint that hard, only time consuming thing is class change quest. 40-50 aint hard also. After lvl 50 u can already start joining our big gun exp partys.

Problem we have with new ppl got from our server is that they dont tend see share our KO'ish way of life. We have got few rly nice ppl but its hard to find good folks. Thats why we made the post here, we know we can get nice ppl from here.

I guess trying won't kill anyone. Will DL soon and post again when I'm done. Should be fast with flashget.

Well I'm done DL'ing, installing and patching.
    Few questions before I start:

Which server are you playing on (x7,x30)?
    Which race is best to play an overlord? (buffs+heals+debuffs h34r: )
    Do you have any clan forums? Other ways to communicate except ingame?

I'll probably have more later ingame, just need the basics now :unsure:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast