Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Who is the....

This is a discussion on Who is the.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So let's say 74/75 is highest lvl now ^^ who is gonne be the first one who gets 80 ^^...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Devontje
    Guest

    Default

    So let's say 74/75 is highest lvl now ^^
    who is gonne be the first one who gets 80 ^^

  2. #17
    the_man_slayer
    Guest

    Default

    W0lF is 74 :wub:

  3. #18
    Kailean
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by IntrepidTimorous
    i heard WarriorTheLast 74 too. *^_^
    even if he will make 80, he will be still a noob, who runs only on spots.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New_Order
    Posts
    851

    Default

    My bet goes to Zike because he is biggest exp whore in KO :lol: I even try remind him with my styxes that it's time to go sleep :P

  5. #20
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Zike might be, but I think his target is 78 or something.

  6. #21
    F1R3
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IntrepidTimorous
    i heard WarriorTheLast 74 too. *^_^
    even if he will make 80, he will be still a noob, who runs only on spots.[/b]
    hmm go 1 v 1 with him ok ?if u got enough courage :lol: n00b

  7. #22
    Phosgene
    Guest

    Default

    yeap zike is going to lvl until 78 cuz 78-80 = 2.1b exp , he finds it completely pointless

  8. #23
    hej
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Phosgene
    yeap zike is going to lvl until 78 cuz 78-80 = 2.1b exp , he finds it completely pointless
    Ok what is it before that then... if i one day make it to 70 i will be happy

  9. #24
    Kailean
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by F1R3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(F1R3)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@
    <!--QuoteBegin-IntrepidTimorous

    i heard WarriorTheLast 74 too. *^_^

    even if he will make 80, he will be still a noob, who runs only on spots.
    hmm go 1 v 1 with him ok ?if u got enough courage :lol: n00b[/b]
    lol noobie, im a priest. yet still i remember his pathetic "xp raids". come with 1 priest, get owned, come with 2 more priests, get owned, and at last come with 4 priests(3 full healers, 1 full debuff), 1 rogue and 2 warriors, all on scrolls vs exping party.
    thelast for the wyn, oke oke? lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •