Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Who agrees 70 cap was better than 80?

This is a discussion on Who agrees 70 cap was better than 80? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I finally allowed to play my friends 74... go to CZ on a1 and wow... empty... just like when I ...
Page: 1

I finally allowed to play my friends 74... go to CZ on a1 and wow... empty... just like when I xp my DCZ chars.

Go a2... wow even better... could xp all day...

Seriously... anyone wish 70 was still limit? So ppl didnt feel turned off by leveling and start making a DCZ char?

And seriously... who thinks we should try get just one CZ?

Banned

i belive i like the lvl cap at 80 . but dont like the dupe/koxp crap.but i see where u coming from

FlippinSweeT

lvl80 is alrite, it's when ppl dupe, and when ppl buy those dupes on top of being lvl80 that makes it all screwed up.

I'm a priest, and eventhough priests got one of the most badass skills from 70+, I'll always love old-school KO and KE more than RoFD

The number of CZ doesn't really matter. Both p1/p2 cz are always full, and if they added p3 cz or removed p2 cz I dont think much would change.

Banned

70 was awesome and rofd fucked up ko along with k2 itself

and having cz in one server was the best

80 cap. limit is ok

but dont like that u can upgrade uniques to at least +2 without prob... that fucked up the game not the lvlcap

Same shit man, everyone woudve been 70 by now. All the level 70's woulda got bored and left.

Cz is good in 2nd server cause 1st is always full and non prem cant get in so yeah,.

Psy

Getting to level 70 in KO was hard, getting to 80 now is the same thing, if not easier; than getting to 70 in KO because of the mobs that are now available to kill. I liked the level 70 cap personally.

idiot-z

I like the new skills, but I am a priest also so I guess I would. I think cz should be on all 3 servers and abyss on 2. They should also make ardream on o1 and o2. Of course they would screw something else up if they started adding stuff to servers so I guess I should be happy the way they are.

Banned

i agree because im a lazy exper and dont like it. even with the new shit it still takes a little while to get 70

Psy

What K2 really needs to do is create a server that has every patch until before KE.

Edit for MagicWannaBe:
    Old KO was for casual players. All armor defenses were easily obtainable and the "best" spots to level for a long time were in eslant, at apos. It was so good that parties would wait in line to take the spot after the group killing couldn't handle the spot anymore.

<hopes that "uber leet" ares people don&#39;t read this and decide to flame me>

Also... for leveling... where is the parties? (Ares Orc in particular)

Robokill

Also... for leveling... where is the parties? (Ares Orc in particular)[/b]
    usually at ds now on a2, a3 when xp event is bugged.

I finally allowed to play my friends 74... go to CZ on a1 and wow... empty... just like when I xp my DCZ chars.

Go a2... wow even better... could xp all day...

Seriously... anyone wish 70 was still limit? So ppl didnt feel turned off by leveling and start making a DCZ char?

And seriously... who thinks we should try get just one CZ?[/b]
    /disagree

if u bust ur ass and lvl to 75-80 then who cares the real problem is all the random lvl 80&#39;s who exp bug and abused quest

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast