Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Who agrees 70 cap was better than 80?

This is a discussion on Who agrees 70 cap was better than 80? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What K2 really needs to do is create a server that has every patch until before KE. Edit for MagicWannaBe: ...
Page: 2

Banned

What K2 really needs to do is create a server that has every patch until before KE.
    Edit for MagicWannaBe:
    Old KO was for casual players. All armor defenses were easily obtainable and the "best" spots to level for a long time were in eslant, at apos. It was so good that parties would wait in line to take the spot after the group killing couldn't handle the spot anymore.
    <hopes that "uber leet" ares people don&#39;t read this and decide to flame me>[/b]
    I liked DTS snow spot with king in KE

This isn&#39;t about just old ko before KE. it&#39;s about lvl 70 cap. that&#39;s KE also

DTS snow spot was actually fun. 2-4 person party where u can attack for 1 hour and then leech while others attack for an hour each. perfect for lazy people like me.

something can be better for you, ok. im just saying why i like what and why. leave me alone!

wanker

ppl in turkey may still live in teh stoneage but they sure can make a hell of a good xp party in estlant -.-

RoFD has good points, DCZ ftw for Ares tho.

New server in 1 week... once Turks and lag fuck off.

ScreamingMemories

i kinda liked the lvl 70 cap becuz alot more lower levels got xp parties now people want lvl 65s or 70s + for xp parties, an plus the pking was way greater becuz u could lvl to 62 or 63 very easy in about week or 2s time an have a great chance vs lvl 70s but now if ur lvl 62 or 63 its very hard to pk people 75+ i have a 66 warrior pimped out with wp iron belt rap 8 full shell 7 an all that an i hit people lvl 75+ for only 300 dmg or so its lame an kind of unfair i think

NEMANYA

70 was awesome and rofd fucked up ko along with k2 itself

and having cz in one server was the best[/b]
    +1

cz in one server would be nice but then u gotta think about non prem players also lvl 80 is over rated, 80 warriors- shit just have a lot of hp a few duffs and theyre np, 80 rogues only dangerous if u have a lot of dd on other than that - np

lvl 70 cap was cool i like it when 3 high lvl doing apos party and the rest were chickens for good xp , 3 or 4 parties ksing each other at apos spot lol , and when K2 gonna make cap lvl 90 i&#39;m gonna play dcz only and stop lvling

Genkku

I prefer lvl 80 skills even when im 71 , and legit , when have 80 and dupers , so i prefer that turks will have IP ban from USKO , or atleast ban the dupers , bug abusers.

TaDaaa

I prefered 70. It took much less time to get 60-70 than it took 70-80. Getting to 80 is almost impossible to do by yourself legitly. The only lvl 80 i know that did it by HERSELF was cohenCZ

Seriously... anyone wish 70 was still limit? So ppl didnt feel turned off by leveling and start making a DCZ char?[/b]
    Lvling keeps players ingame. Like it or not, its the truth. LVL 80 is a serious goal to achieve, something that takes time, alot of time. Many ppl willing to sacrifie during lvling just to get that goal. Buying xp armors, buying gold premmy for months etc etc. Makes KO alot of money.

I&#39;m quite sure, if KO didnt raise the lvl cap, KO would have been dead. If you have the max lvl, you pk the shit out for months, KO is just getting boring. You achieved everything, then you quit.

Besides, with the new skills, classes are more equal. In the past, sins were overpowered and rolled cz. Chars are more balanced now (tho lvl 80 warrior is a beast). I like the way how skills are divided now ...

And seriously... who thinks we should try get just one CZ?[/b]
    Again, I like their idea to split up CZ. In the past, the 12 train was hughe, laggy and only nova nova ks ks. Current cz takes more skill to own it up imo. More ways and the new bowl is pretty funny imo

They just have to reimplent more Xp slots in CZ, to have a change. DS, ts, crimson wings in Cz would make cz more fun again ...

Boyce

cz in one server would be nice but then u gotta think about non prem players also lvl 80 is over rated, 80 warriors- shit just have a lot of hp a few duffs and theyre np, 80 rogues only dangerous if u have a lot of dd on other than that - np[/b]
    80 warriors are shit? lol

i kinda liked the lvl 70 cap becuz alot more lower levels got xp parties now people want lvl 65s or 70s + for xp parties, an plus the pking was way greater becuz u could lvl to 62 or 63 very easy in about week or 2s time an have a great chance vs lvl 70s but now if ur lvl 62 or 63 its very hard to pk people 75+ i have a 66 warrior pimped out with wp iron belt rap 8 full shell 7 an all that an i hit people lvl 75+ for only 300 dmg or so its lame an kind of unfair i think[/b]
    +1, level 68 warrior, HB 7, ROCs, OEs, IB and Lupus +3... absolutely raped... lol 1300def, 2300ap and 5500hp... still raped.

Lvling keeps players ingame. Like it or not, its the truth. LVL 80 is a serious goal to achieve, something that takes time, alot of time. Many ppl willing to sacrifie during lvling just to get that goal. Buying xp armors, buying gold premmy for months etc etc. Makes KO alot of money.

I&#39;m quite sure, if KO didnt raise the lvl cap, KO would have been dead. If you have the max lvl, you pk the shit out for months, KO is just getting boring. You achieved everything, then you quit.

Besides, with the new skills, classes are more equal. In the past, sins were overpowered and rolled cz. Chars are more balanced now (tho lvl 80 warrior is a beast). I like the way how skills are divided now ...
    Again, I like their idea to split up CZ. In the past, the 12 train was hughe, laggy and only nova nova ks ks. Current cz takes more skill to own it up imo. More ways and the new bowl is pretty funny imo

They just have to reimplent more Xp slots in CZ, to have a change. DS, ts, crimson wings in Cz would make cz more fun again ...[/b]
    I do see where your coming from with level cap, in which case I think maybe a 60-69 CZ.

As for one CZ... I think CZ is too dead these days. One CZ will mean we may see like what 2 novas? lol :P

I dont know how Ares is, but when I played on Xig. I saw 6 mages with 2 full heal buffers camping town/hiding between trees etc etc. I fear with 1 cz, it would be a nova fest which makes it boring imo. No matter how much HP/ac you have, get 10 mages throwing nova at once and most of us are dead

:pic:

70 cap for few more months would be nice or if k2 was smart they would make it 75cap then 80 cap

Terrorblade

I don&#39;t 80 lvls cause this cap made ppl stay alive longer so it&#39;s normal when I have a dual which takes 10 mins. And most of the time during our duel, one noob comes to start attacking.

In the past I was used to pk solo mostly, but now it&#39;s hard to own without ksing to anyone.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast