Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Who agrees 70 cap was better than 80?

This is a discussion on Who agrees 70 cap was better than 80? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think they should make lvl 1-9/10-19/20-29/.../70-79/80 only/ CZs its like that battle tower shit in pokemon crystal :P that ...
Page: 3

GetRichOrDieTrying

i think they should make lvl 1-9/10-19/20-29/.../70-79/80 only/ CZs

its like that battle tower shit in pokemon crystal :P
    that would be so much more fun ^^

TaDaaa

If they do up it to 90, then 80 will be as easy to reach as 70 is now.

Does anyone know what KoKO has done? Is the level cap at 90 there? If so what are the skills?

If they do up it to 90, then 80 will be as easy to reach as 70 is now.

Does anyone know what KoKO has done? Is the level cap at 90 there? If so what are the skills?[/b]
    DONT ANSWER THIS ><

i dont want know what lv90 attack warrior gets..

Psy

Compounding uniques really fucked this game 5 ways to hell (+1, +2, +3, +4, and +5) It used to be that anyone had a chance with +9 accessories: now it&#39;s possible for a duper to get so far ahead that no one has a chance of beating them unless they are of similar gear.

DragonFire

I don&#39;t see why it would be better...OK, before the level cap came off..you were leveling to 70... But by this time if it wasn&#39;t raised...there would be so many level 70&#39;s it just wouldn&#39;t be fun...You would all get bored and quit...why bother pking all day? I would find that terribly boring...Some people might not..but I didn&#39;t mind xping at times either to take a break from pking.

DONT ANSWER THIS ><

i dont want know what lv90 attack warrior gets.. [/b]
    Don&#39;t tell me they actually have lvl 90. :S

Psy

Don&#39;t tell me they actually have lvl 90. :S[/b]
    They XP 4 times faster than we do.

Apos 10k to us, 40k to them.

They XP 4 times faster than we do.

Apos 10k to us, 40k to them.[/b]
    the lazy jps got 100% exp bonus

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

siumple solution , make DCZ lvl 50 max will stop this crap with goig 59 and just full time on Ardream. People will be encouraged to level to higher levels

I don&#39;t see why it would be better...OK, before the level cap came off..you were leveling to 70... But by this time if it wasn&#39;t raised...there would be so many level 70&#39;s it just wouldn&#39;t be fun...You would all get bored and quit...why bother pking all day? I would find that terribly boring...Some people might not..but I didn&#39;t mind xping at times either to take a break from pking.[/b]
    most of lvl 70 players quited after K2 made cap lvl 80, and i think if the most playes are lvl 70 will be more fun, u&#39;ll not fight someone higher than u by 8 lvl or so.
    and if they want this game be more interesting they shall remove all +9 and +10 high class weapons and armors and leave +8 high class and +9 +10 middle class and low class weapons and armor.
    also they shall remove all +2 uniques and above and leave +0 and +1, and remove all the defense armor, with that all players will be more equal for all the players and then it&#39;s depend on ur skills and ur team work not coz some players have +4 in and +10 shell with defense .
    and if u think if i&#39;m lvl 70 then what can i do beside pking, it&#39;ll be boring, then i can say they can add more dungeons, more pvp systems like catch the flag ...etc with that it&#39;ll be more interesting than xping 24/7

Psy

siumple solution , make DCZ lvl 50 max will stop this crap with goig 59 and just full time on Ardream. People will be encouraged to level to higher levels[/b]
    That&#39;s not a solution, it&#39;s an annoyance. People pk in ardream because the cap of 80 is too hard or too strenuous for them to achieve. It may encourage a few people: but for the most part it won&#39;t convince everyone to play in normal cz with their level 60 character against 70+

most of lvl 70 players quited after K2 made cap lvl 80, and i think if the most playes are lvl 70 will be more fun, u&#39;ll not fight someone higher than u by 8 lvl or so.[/b]
    thats bs, most lvl 70 players quitted due nothing to achieve anymore.

Also, I had tons of lvl 70 friends, who left their char and waited till expansion came out or just killed time ingame ...

lvling keeps players ingame ...

wow cap lvl 70 and u can achieve it in less than 3 months, GW cap lvl is 20 and it&#39;s way to easy to achieve it, u dont need to lvl up all the time to enjoy the game, that&#39;s why i said they can add something to make the game interesting, most of the mmorpg have many pvp system, they can make more pvp systems instead of force ppl to xp all the time which is boring more than pk all the time.
    and they can add some new dungeons with good bosses , make a new dungeon with a limit time they are many ideas to make players enjoy this game but they want them to keep lvling so they can spend more money

ArminVanBuuren

siumple solution , make DCZ lvl 50 max will stop this crap with goig 59 and just full time on Ardream. People will be encouraged to level to higher levels[/b]
    kiddin&#39; right? if DCZ would be 50 and max cap would still be 80, I would delvl my own char to 50 and stay Ardream anyways...I&#39;ve pked as 50 once, I can do it twice.

As many said, what fucked up the game was the compounding system, imho they shouldn&#39;t have improved this unless they were completely sure there won&#39;t be any dupes.

Back into the topic, I like things as they are now, CZ in a1, a2 is nice, since you don&#39;t lag everytime you see a nova, or you don&#39;t see a complete army of orcs/humans running at the same time...imo, there should also be Ardream in a2, since the current Ardream is as flooded as it was the old CZ.

BTW, still no lvl 90 at any official KO server guys, so stop covering your eyes avoiding to scare yourself with lvl 90 monsters

HealerDude

the lvl 70 cap is ok but i couldnt agree less about the only server1 cz!
    what about ppl like me that dont wanna pay money for premium and live in the same time zone as turkey?
    should we just get up really early in the morning in order to pk a bit?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast