Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Who agrees 70 cap was better than 80?

This is a discussion on Who agrees 70 cap was better than 80? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Compounding uniques really fucked this game 5 ways to hell (+1, +2, +3, +4, and +5) It used to be ...
Page: 4

Compounding uniques really fucked this game 5 ways to hell (+1, +2, +3, +4, and +5) It used to be that anyone had a chance with +9 accessories: now it's possible for a duper to get so far ahead that no one has a chance of beating them unless they are of similar gear.[/b]
    Agreed!

A +9 STR ring wasnt much worse than a ROC +0 as the STR increase countered the def... now a ROC +1 (easy on Ares) is same as a +14/3Ring... crazy

_timton

Who agrees 70 cap was better than 80?[/b]
    I agree.

KO was fun : Lvl 70 cap, and mostly noob items
    KE was also fun : Lvl 70 cap, and some better items
    RoFD was fun in the beginning : Lvl 80 cap, quest accessories, free shell, free chitin, 1000 exp quests
    "New moradon" and further on will suck : Lvl 90? JPKO items? combo dolls.

My opinion.

DONT ANSWER THIS ><

i dont want know what lv90 attack warrior gets.. [/b]
    lvl 90 warrior skill = death... 1-hit kill

and i liked the 70 cap better even though i hafta admit that the new skills are worth achieving and the 59 dcz cap expansion is more fun as well.

Judas Iscariot

Heh, deep down inside I know almost no one really wants to exp to 80. Ardream is getting to be so popular cause unless you were already +65 when rofd came, you weren&#39;t gonna stand a chance in the exp race (without sharing accounts). The 80 cap should&#39;ve been implemented when the servers had a higher population of 65+ players.

One trick to lure more players to cz is to just reduce the total levels... give a lvl 30 the stats/skills of a lvl 60, and make it max like lvl 50, but make it in a way where you have a slight decrease in total exp needed.

kyle_001

na 80 is much better gives game more chanlleng

Psy

na 80 is much better gives game more chanlleng[/b]
    It&#39;s not that it gets more challenging, it&#39;s that it gets more BORING!!!!
    The only challenge is avoiding real life encounters in order to level your virtual character.
    I&#39;ve been leveling on Girakon for the past few days killing Apos, i can&#39;t stand to kill those things for 2 hours straight without doing something else. Luckily, the XP Nazi allows me to lure over obos for the party to kill, giving us 10 minutes of thrill and excitement.

60-70 took more time imo than 70-80 if u think about it

KE u had to kill a lot of cz trolls whiel getting raided non stop
    now rofd u need about 3 months of dark stones

lets calculate the stats of a 90 warrior and then close the topic
    will it be 255/255? ><

Misanthrope

lets calculate the stats of a 90 warrior and then close the topic
    will it be 255/255? ><[/b]

I think it&#39;s 255/212 -- too lazy to look it up - but at 80 it&#39;s like 255/162 (I think) so with 10 lvls and 5 points-per-lvl -- that&#39;d be 255/212h

Terrorblade

60-70 took more time imo than 70-80 if u think about it

KE u had to kill a lot of cz trolls whiel getting raided non stop
    now rofd u need about 3 months of dark stones[/b]
    I dissagree

at least making lvl 65 was kinda easy for me and I didnt have to play 24/7 to achieve it. And this lvl was enough to stand against lvl 70 chars. But in ROFD I&#39;m not able to get 75 without help. Yet after ROFD u have to put stat points in HP which means everyone can stand more than in the past. Warriors get a nice advantage from this and so tank priests.

As I said ... ROFD kinda ruined PK ... In CZ there are only two situations: Orcs camping before HB and humans camping before OB.

I think it&#39;s 255/212 -- too lazy to look it up - but at 80 it&#39;s like 255/162 (I think) so with 10 lvls and 5 points-per-lvl -- that&#39;d be 255/212h[/b]
    lol.. lv90 with howlingsword and defenseskilled...

:blink:

sn3aky

In the new Moradon patch there is supposed to be a lvl 60-69 CZ so I dont know what you all are complaining about, I think we should complain about it AFTER the 60-69 CZ doesn&#39;t come(or K2 screws it up by making it on 123(4) servers.

Aba

60-69 cz would suck...really bad. Only 70+ in cz? that&#39;s only like 60% of the people who pk. O_o I liked it better in KE when there was only pk on d1. No ardream. Only once a week DLW.

THAT was pk. Although it was harder cuz more people camping base, more 8 man parties running bowl, it was fun.

80 fucking sucks, who honestly wants to waste 6 months of their life grinding on boring as shit mobs?

Banned

80 fucking sucks, who honestly wants to waste 6 months of their life grinding on boring as shit mobs?[/b]
    +1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast