Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

##Who is the best?##

This is a discussion on ##Who is the best?## within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TO ALL OF YOU HATERS THAT ARE FIGHTING TO SEE WHO IS THE BEST ROGUE BLALALA : there will never ...
Page: 1

dartagon

Thumbs down

TO ALL OF YOU HATERS THAT ARE FIGHTING TO SEE WHO IS THE BEST ROGUE BLALALA : there will never be a best rogue, only a couple of players TIED at the top of the mountain.

the is A LOT of variants that influences vs and it will NEVER be a perfect fair clean vs.

-lagg
    -state of the player (when u get that far in the game i would be really suprised if those guys were in top shape)
    -spike fails, IT IS RANDOM DAM! ex : i do 1 vs 1 lvl 3 vs lvl 3, we have both +1 dagger doing 10 damage with spike and we have 30 hp, 1 guy is not comboing and the second guy does, we are not allowed to use healing while vsing, the first dudes that combos misses all his spikes, and the second guy w/o combo has more luck and his spikes does not fail. at the end the guy w/o combing beats the other one, but everyone knows that the guy that combo is the best between those 2 guys " ITS JUST ABOUT LUCK"
    -type of armor/weap, IT WILL NEVER BE FAIR unless the 2 guys vsing have not the EXACT SAME FUCKING GEAR JESUS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND????
    -sharers/vs real guy, ITS SO MUCH DIFFICULT to do a real vs if both of the opponents have sharers and will have a very low percentage of meeting the real guy.
    -type of computer using, its absolutely certain that between 2 players 1 of them has a better comp and ofcourse better chances to win ( its not everyday that i meat a guy who has the exact same computer with exact same videocard and whatever)

IF YOU EVER DO A VS WITH ALL THOSE VARIANTS EXACTLY FAIR ON BOTH SIDES, call me up ill go buy a lotto ticket

it is absolutely impossible to determine wich is the ebst between 2 players. so stop fighting with eachother the game is supposed to be created so that friends can create some characters and have fun PLAYING the game not risquing their lives to win the " best player of all" THERE IS NO FUCKING PRICE AT THE END.

i hope that made some rough thinkins in all of the brains that are reading this and actually are recognizing themselves in this situation

i used to play KO and have so much fun pking and meeting ppl online, thats what the game is for.

and for the flamers. yeah i was a good rogue and some ppl would never meet my skills but somehow i didnt went very far on the game since i had not so much time to lose and wasted absolutely 0 $ on the game so i coulndt participate to the "major league". still im not claiming im the best of the world, some of you guys are trully amazing playing rogue class and im pretty impressed but still just have fun.

decided to make a topic about this cuz its constanly spamming ko4life forums.

-dartagon/Subse7enZ/RyhorN

GL to all of you buddies

lvl 3 with spike? ROFL or u just bored as hell to delevel from 59

Banned

it sounds like a 3s long vs

dizz123

why in media?

Ganadorph Senior Member

seems like someone got called a noob rogue..

screaming for nothing...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

NOPE! SilverrHazee best rouge. Either player of it. Unfortunately they both retired. kk ty bb.

wow glad i read this important post i feel much smarter now.

lil_mageskillz

wow are u madd that your not the best?

Lets not immediatly flame this dude -.-! Hes saying some facts tho..

I dont know about you but i like fighting

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Unhappy

I dont know about you but i like fighting[/b]
    its a fight, a FIGHT, a turkey and a white, if the white don't win, we ALL JUMP IN!!!!

a846039

wow glad i read this important post i feel much smarter now.[/b]
    Rofllll hahahahahahahaha! :lol:
    You made my day :P

TO ALL OF YOU HATERS THAT ARE FIGHTING TO SEE WHO IS THE BEST ROGUE BLALALA : there will never be a best rogue, only a couple of players TIED at the top of the mountain.

the is A LOT of variants that influences vs and it will NEVER be a perfect fair clean vs.

-lagg
    -state of the player (when u get that far in the game i would be really suprised if those guys were in top shape)
    -spike fails, IT IS RANDOM DAM! ex : i do 1 vs 1 lvl 3 vs lvl 3, we have both +1 dagger doing 10 damage with spike and we have 30 hp, 1 guy is not comboing and the second guy does, we are not allowed to use healing while vsing, the first dudes that combos misses all his spikes, and the second guy w/o combo has more luck and his spikes does not fail. at the end the guy w/o combing beats the other one, but everyone knows that the guy that combo is the best between those 2 guys " ITS JUST ABOUT LUCK"
    -type of armor/weap, IT WILL NEVER BE FAIR unless the 2 guys vsing have not the EXACT SAME FUCKING GEAR JESUS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND????
    -sharers/vs real guy, ITS SO MUCH DIFFICULT to do a real vs if both of the opponents have sharers and will have a very low percentage of meeting the real guy.
    -type of computer using, its absolutely certain that between 2 players 1 of them has a better comp and ofcourse better chances to win ( its not everyday that i meat a guy who has the exact same computer with exact same videocard and whatever)
    IF YOU EVER DO A VS WITH ALL THOSE VARIANTS EXACTLY FAIR ON BOTH SIDES, call me up ill go buy a lotto ticket

it is absolutely impossible to determine wich is the ebst between 2 players. so stop fighting with eachother the game is supposed to be created so that friends can create some characters and have fun PLAYING the game not risquing their lives to win the " best player of all" THERE IS NO FUCKING PRICE AT THE END.

i hope that made some rough thinkins in all of the brains that are reading this and actually are recognizing themselves in this situation

i used to play KO and have so much fun pking and meeting ppl online, thats what the game is for.

and for the flamers. yeah i was a good rogue and some ppl would never meet my skills but somehow i didnt went very far on the game since i had not so much time to lose and wasted absolutely 0 $ on the game so i coulndt participate to the "major league". still im not claiming im the best of the world, some of you guys are trully amazing playing rogue class and im pretty impressed but still just have fun.

decided to make a topic about this cuz its constanly spamming ko4life forums.

-dartagon/Subse7enZ/RyhorN

GL to all of you buddies[/b]

Ok Step by step:

1. State of the player - if the player isn't in a good enough state that simply means the other player is better than him, for being in a better state.
    2. Spike Fails - If the vs's are so close that they're being decided by 1 failed spike, then you vs 5-10 times. Whoever wins the most is better.
    3. Types of weapon and armor - This is SIMPLE, if someone has better weapons, armor, uniques, it simply means they're BETTER than you. They played the social aspect of the game better by receiving more items from their clan, they farmed better, then leveled harder, they baba'd harder... it simply means... they're more dedicated, therefore better.
    4. Shares / real person - stupid, make sure its the real person before u vs, pretty easy
    5. Having a better computer - not true, i know rogues who get shit FPS and can out minor rogues with 100fps

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

So glad I moved this out of Media.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast