Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

##Who is the best?##

This is a discussion on ##Who is the best?## within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is no best, there ALWAY some1 with better gear, skill out there...
Page: 2

There is no best, there ALWAY some1 with better gear, skill out there

" ###VERY IMPORTANT TO READ, FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS### "

lol right.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

So glad I moved this out of Media.[/b]
    shouldnt u be gettin better :wub:

on topic, if u vs some1 for real it should be at least 3 times, also just depends on the moment i have had vs where i win some the next day u get beat every time u try.. wouldnt say gear is huge cuz i have seen sins with shit gear roll sins with pwnage gear

ofcourse, what u said was very true, but keep in mind, that in MMORPG's like these, it not SOLE-ly based on skills like CS or warcraft or dota, its also based on a person's items, levels.

So if you're looking for a game where its 100% based on skill, then go play CS or w/e. Play one of those RTS/FPS games. If you stay in KO, then dont whine about items/lvls ^^

mammlea2

like we didnt know this already

Boyce

very important!
    i saw your videos, your nothing than above average

Nuttbuster

wow glad i read this important post i feel much smarter now.[/b]
    lol, to me, when i read it, sounded like a lot of b*tchin, but thats just the vibe I got.. :P

Don't really give a rats ass, just play the game if you enjoy it and quit if you don't.

All you players who left, no one cares, your gone. The game is still there, it's being played and your presence or lack of doesn't matter.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I'm the best. Close the topic :lol:

dartagon

omfg no one fucking understood de dam point of this topic

i tought there were some brained dude out there but ofc not -.- and everyone sticked to their own fucking ego

ill answer u all faggets who are not smart enough to see the sense in all this.

@Sparda_87 : yeah ofc theres some ppl with better gear but ppl claiming they are the and when they are losing to someone their excuse is the gear yeah ffs

@TripleOG4life: didnt you navigate the forums these times? all you see is X vs X, X better than X, X showing X losing to X FUCK, and here it goes to a 10 pages topic flaming everytime, so yeah its important or this forum will be nothinge xcept flaming.

@sleven07: ok vs 3 times so what, theres still all the fucking variants i named there, (exemple, my computer will not be better after the first vs, do you ever think right with your brain?.... i can give exemples with pretty much of all the variants)

@akutee: thanks finally someone understood the point of this, and yeah i understand theres items and so on but still rich man > someone that dont want to waste his money and that doesnt make him the best. thats my point

@mammlea2: ok fine smarty pants then be certain i will not find you crying because ur not the ebst or trying to be the best.

@Boyce: WHATS THE FUCKING RAPPORT WITH MY VIEDOS?????, am i claiming i am the ebst???? what da fuck no did you even read what i wrote, jesus some ppl have the answers ready to fast. im just telling to everyone whats happening atm shut the fuck up and leave the flames.

@Rad_Archerlol ythen stop posting in this topic faggot. if u think ur smarter enough to play the game and waste your life trying to be the best ahahh lame -.-

lvl 3 with spike? ROFL or u just bored as hell to delevel from 59[/b]
    dude it was an exemple -.- gay

seems like someone got called a noob rogue.. [/b]
    lol yeah but not me. nice try buddy

screaming for nothing...[/b]
    then your replying for nothing! owned. h34r:

wow are u madd that your not the best?[/b]
    an other one who doesnt understand the whole shit -.- its getting boring

Lets not immediatly flame this dude -.-! Hes saying some facts tho..[/b]
    thank you dude, i apreciate it

dartagon

Ok Step by step:

1. State of the player - if the player isn't in a good enough state that simply means the other player is better than him, for being in a better state.
    2. Spike Fails - If the vs's are so close that they're being decided by 1 failed spike, then you vs 5-10 times. Whoever wins the most is better.
    3. Types of weapon and armor - This is SIMPLE, if someone has better weapons, armor, uniques, it simply means they're BETTER than you. They played the social aspect of the game better by receiving more items from their clan, they farmed better, then leveled harder, they baba'd harder... it simply means... they're more dedicated, therefore better.
    4. Shares / real person - stupid, make sure its the real person before u vs, pretty easy
    5. Having a better computer - not true, i know rogues who get shit FPS and can out minor rogues with 100fps[/b]
    ok ahah your whole reply doesnt make any sens. let me remind you what i wrote and stop fuckign be kido.

1. i was saying in better shape like "not tired" or "ddrunk" you know wat i mean, personnaly i didnt saw somebody that was drunk 24/7, pwned.

2. so even if you do it 5-10 times, the variants are still there you fucking didnt understand.

3. ok cool like i said to the other dude all the excuses for losing are related to gear and some ppl can easily make great gear for a penny

4.lol yeah pretty easy then why there are still vids about someone killing somebody, and then the guy that lost claiming it was his sharer????? ahah "make sure to vs the right dude" you got owned again that means nobody is paying attention to who they are vs and just making a plain full fucking dam god story ea time they win or lose.

5.well cool but do they can do that with the best rogues??? hehe ofc not .

kkthxbb

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

In my experince it knowing how to fight and who to fight. I will always make my rouge have trength in areas I am strong at and advoide making a fight in a situation I can not controll.

Luck has some factors as do items , but utlimatly the person that wins is the person who does not lose their composure during the fight.

lol calm down.
    we all know about lag issues and gear difference. i just don't think "###VERY IMPORTANT TO READ, FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS###" was necessary for this topic. because obviously it isn't important for all of us since most quit this game and don't give a crap.

anyways who cares who's best in 1v1s. if u cant hold a dragon symbol then you aren't the best at making nps which is what really matters (exception to np donaters. i doubt some1 would donate away a dragon symbol anyways.). combo is easy, potting is easy, minor? who cares it's getting nerfed so all rogues will be hp potting lawl.

sexyrexy

anyways who cares who's best in 1v1s. if u cant hold a dragon symbol then you aren't the best at making nps which is what really matters (exception to np donaters. i doubt some1 would donate away a dragon symbol anyways.). combo is easy, potting is easy, minor? who cares it's getting nerfed so all rogues will be hp potting lawl.[/b]
    you could be the best at making nps in like 1-2hours but not play for 20 hours a day and therefore not hold the dragon symbol

you could be the best at making nps in like 1-2hours but not play for 20 hours a day and therefore not hold the dragon symbol[/b]
    i doubt someone who only plays 1-2 hours will be on long enough to even make a recognizable character. ofc some1 who pks 20 hours a day will have a much better chance of getting dragon. my point was ko isn't a 1v1 game. sure it's a fun thing to do for some people but the reality is that when u go to cz or war you're hardly ever gonna get a 1v1 and if u do they'll probably town or get tped if ur winning. team play is where the nps are made or if u have a character that outgears/outlvls the rest.

k i quit on this topic it's the same debate as in every other 1v1 topic lol. l2 party pk imo.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast