Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

##Who is the best?##

This is a discussion on ##Who is the best?## within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i tought there were some braind dude out there but ofc not -.-[/b] LMAO!!!! THAT LINE IS WORTHY FOR SIG ...
Page: 3

Nuttbuster

i tought there were some braind dude out there but ofc not -.-[/b]

LMAO!!!! THAT LINE IS WORTHY FOR SIG 4 LIFE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nuff said..

wow he posted again now im ever smarter then i was after reading his first post!

Hey cutie Senior Member

NaidenZ/IronHazee are the best rogues EVER.
    big ego, but big amount of skill

In my experince it knowing how to fight and who to fight. I will always make my rouge have trength in areas I am strong at and advoide making a fight in a situation I can not controll.

Luck has some factors as do items , but utlimatly the person that wins is the person who does not lose their composure during the fight.[/b]
    and a MONSTER +1 to that,
    that there is what every rogue should know. keep calm or you loose. used to happen to me ALOT, get panicy and shit, and end up loosing, keeping calm helps you win, even when your loosing.

dartagon

you could be the best at making nps in like 1-2hours but not play for 20 hours a day and therefore not hold the dragon symbol[/b]
    bingo for this guy

Well, I've seen very good rogues with incredible items get rick rolled by some cafe players.
    As crack said, I think NaidenZ and IronHazee got what it takes to be the best.

On topic: I can't understand why this is SO IMPORTANT FOR US TO READ, like, we knew this already. Its plain simple...Men fight, their ego needs to get boosted up or down somehow. It's our nature, comes implemented in our hard drive.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

why is this very important? like wtf this is the opposite of very important...

firenewbie11

TO ALL OF YOU HATERS THAT ARE FIGHTING TO SEE WHO IS THE BEST ROGUE BLALALA : there will never be a best rogue, only a couple of players TIED at the top of the mountain.

the is A LOT of variants that influences vs and it will NEVER be a perfect fair clean vs.

-lagg
    -state of the player (when u get that far in the game i would be really surprised if those guys were in top shape)
    -spike fails, IT IS RANDOM DAM! ex : i do 1 vs 1 lvl 3 vs lvl 3, we have both +1 dagger doing 10 damage with spike and we have 30 hp, 1 guy is not comboing and the second guy does, we are not allowed to use healing while vsing, the first dudes that combos misses all his spikes, and the second guy w/o combo has more luck and his spikes does not fail. at the end the guy w/o combing beats the other one, but everyone knows that the guy that combo is the best between those 2 guys " ITS JUST ABOUT LUCK"
    -type of armor/weap, IT WILL NEVER BE FAIR unless the 2 guys vsing have not the EXACT SAME FUCKING GEAR JESUS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND????
    -sharers/vs real guy, ITS SO MUCH DIFFICULT to do a real vs if both of the opponents have sharers and will have a very low percentage of meeting the real guy.
    -type of computer using, its absolutely certain that between 2 players 1 of them has a better comp and ofcourse better chances to win ( its not everyday that i meat a guy who has the exact same computer with exact same videocard and whatever)
    IF YOU EVER DO A VS WITH ALL THOSE VARIANTS EXACTLY FAIR ON BOTH SIDES, call me up ill go buy a lotto ticket

it is absolutely impossible to determine wihch is the best between 2 players. so stop fighting with each other the game is supposed to be created so that friends can create some characters and have fun PLAYING the game not requiring their lives to win the " best player of all" THERE IS NO FUCKING PRICE AT THE END.

i hope that made some rough thinkers with all of the brains that are reading this and actually are recognizing themselves in this situation

i used to play KO and have so much fun pking and meeting ppl online, thats what the game is for.

and for the flamers. yeah i was a good rogue and some ppl would never meet my skills but somehow i didnt went very far on the game since i had not so much time to lose and wasted absolutely 0 $ on the game so i coulndt participate to the "major league". still im not claiming im the best of the world, some of you guys are truly amazing playing rogue class and im pretty impressed but still just have fun.

decided to make a topic about this cuz its constantly spamming ko4life forums.

-dartagon/Subse7enZ/RyhorN

GL to all of you buddies[/b]
    Wow... I just read this topic and it made me laugh. Mainly because dartagon tries to be intellectual and make this topic "very important" which is obviously is not and the fact that he said "some ppl would never meet my skills". The second reason gave me a bigger laugh.

Anyway, my point is that it is pretty dumb to have stated the obvious about variants that occur throughout the game. People take on the challenge of a Versus usually aware of the variants. Since you say no one can claim to be the "best" in a VS. Then take a look at real-life sports. Teams have an advantages and disadvantages. The champions that are the "best" simply use the advantages they have to overcome the disadvantages to be the best. So if a rogue can overcome the fact that his gear is below par and that his computer was something made back in the stone ages, then he is the best. Same goes for those that have the money to gear up their characters. They just don't have as much disadvantages.

So how about you stop calling people brainless, and rethink the "important" crap you put up there. You did nothing but stated the obvious and showed that your ego is worse then what you think it is. While your at it, if you really want people to read it for longer then about 10 seconds, please do a spell check and get someone to do a grammar check too. Would actually make it seem a little more important instead of something that was written by a sixth grader.

Btw...If it was a "Fair Clean Vs", then wouldn't both rogues die at the same time? xD

" Who is the best ? "

Ofc me

Problem solved , close the topic

dartagon

Wow... I just read this topic and it made me laugh. Mainly because dartagon tries to be intellectual and make this topic "very important" which is obviously is not and the fact that he said "some ppl would never meet my skills". The second reason gave me a bigger laugh.

Anyway, my point is that it is pretty dumb to have stated the obvious about variants that occur throughout the game. People take on the challenge of a Versus usually aware of the variants. Since you say no one can claim to be the "best" in a VS. Then take a look at real-life sports. Teams have an advantages and disadvantages. The champions that are the "best" simply use the advantages they have to overcome the disadvantages to be the best. So if a rogue can overcome the fact that his gear is below par and that his computer was something made back in the stone ages, then he is the best. Same goes for those that have the money to gear up their characters. They just don't have as much disadvantages.

So how about you stop calling people brainless, and rethink the "important" crap you put up there. You did nothing but stated the obvious and showed that your ego is worse then what you think it is. While your at it, if you really want people to read it for longer then about 10 seconds, please do a spell check and get someone to do a grammar check too. Would actually make it seem a little more important instead of something that was written by a sixth grader.

Btw...If it was a "Fair Clean Vs", then wouldn't both rogues die at the same time? xD[/b]
    congrats u have the answer, then there is no best rogue u got it.

and for your real-life sports thingy.

lets take hockey. EXAMPLE: Detroit wins the stanley cup, yah, are they the best? maybe but they still lose to other teams and these teams gets beat by other teams and so on. There is no best, its just a matter of who is more accurate and opportunate and it varies all the time.

and for the rogue part about stone age computer, cool he may be the ebst if he does that. buts its impossible for this game which needs more than skills and thats why there is no best rogue.

ive put up the "important crap" just to attract attention and it seems to work cuz everyone is fucking flaming here,

and for the end, thank you for your great comments about my writting. dont assume and pretend you have a perfect eglish dude in front of you and in fact he must be retarded to do all those mistakes. im a french and i feel like i did pretty good on that and i know i made somehow grammar mistakes but english is simply not my mother language, you failed again trying to insult me before getting all the facts...

congrats u have the answer, then there is no best rogue u got it.

and for your real-life sports thingy.

lets take hockey. EXAMPLE: Detroit wins the stanley cup, yah, are they the best? maybe but they still lose to other teams and these teams gets beat by other teams and so on. There is no best, its just a matter of who is more accurate and opportunate and it varies all the time.

and for the rogue part about stone age computer, cool he may be the ebst if he does that. buts its impossible for this game which needs more than skills and thats why there is no best rogue.

ive put up the "important crap" just to attract attention and it seems to work cuz everyone is fucking flaming here,

and for the end, thank you for your great comments about my writting. dont assume and pretend you have a perfect eglish dude in front of you and in fact he must be retarded to do all those mistakes. im a french and i feel like i did pretty good on that and i know i made somehow grammar mistakes but english is simply not my mother language, you failed again trying to insult me before getting all the facts...[/b]

All I know is I own you in and out of this game...

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i guess u would be better if u took all those "variants" and that he abd you both have and made them work to ur advantage... i dunno maybe someting called skill might help you and lke felix said keep ur cool and u wil be aright

if u only determine a better rogue in a vs ,

then arent u ignoring pk sense, like how well the person can do in pk
    when to heal, who to attack, when to run and when to go full throttle,
    when to cure , whom to cure,whom to minor blah blah...(pk sense in general)

so thats another thing , how at all do u determine whos better :P
    tis not only a series of variants in a vs thats a problem imo, the pking skills also figure here..

Ainelover

riddle this riddle that asshole :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

NaidenZ/IronHazee are the best rogues EVER.
    big ego, but big amount of skill
    and a MONSTER +1 to that,
    that there is what every rogue should know. keep calm or you loose. used to happen to me ALOT, get panicy and shit, and end up loosing, keeping calm helps you win, even when your loosing.[/b]
    I <3 you :wub: someone finally agrees with my logic. So emotional .

shame some people think I know nothing about this game these days.

After reading the replies of the thread-maker, I have to say that dartagon, you are a retarded kid. Instead of typing &#39;OWNED&#39; as your every second word, and trying to be cool with your &#39;kkthxbb&#39;s you should learn some manners. ;o

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast