Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

##Who is the best?##

This is a discussion on ##Who is the best?## within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Jeff aka Undefeated aka StoneColdKillah best rogue in game.. end of topic really......
Page: 4

killer2675

Jeff aka Undefeated aka StoneColdKillah
    best rogue in game..
    end of topic really...

Boyce

omfg no one fucking understood de dam point of this topic

i tought there were some brained dude out there but ofc not -.- and everyone sticked to their own fucking ego

@Boyce: WHATS THE FUCKING RAPPORT WITH MY VIEDOS?????, am i claiming i am the ebst???? what da fuck no did you even read what i wrote, jesus some ppl have the answers ready to fast. im just telling to everyone whats happening atm shut the fuck up and leave the flames.[/b]
    ROFL NERDRAGE!

dartagon

After reading the replies of the thread-maker, I have to say that dartagon, you are a retarded kid. Instead of typing 'OWNED' as your every second word, and trying to be cool with your 'kkthxbb's you should learn some manners. ;o[/b]
    manners which nobody replying here has -.-, just take a look at some of the first answers i got after i posted this topic, wow i feel very comfortable to answer properly to some jerks that insulted me.

manners which nobody replying here has -.-, just take a look at some of the first answers i got after i posted this topic, wow i feel very comfortable to answer properly to some jerks that insulted me.[/b]

Your very first post was rude and insulting to everyone who read it.. How can you expect any respectful replies? It was not a constructive post at all.. More like alot of bitching and telling everyone what they should think.

dartagon

Your very first post was rude and insulting to everyone who read it.. How can you expect any respectful replies? It was not a constructive post at all.. More like alot of bitching and telling everyone what they should think.[/b]
    i guess you read the wrong topic, i was trying yo wake up everyone lol i really dont know how you find that insulting

Party PK > 1 vs 1

Best 1 vs 1 rogue is silverhazee/bola

NaidenZ/IronHazee are the best rogues EVER.
    big ego, but big amount of skill
    and a MONSTER +1 to that,
    that there is what every rogue should know. keep calm or you loose. used to happen to me ALOT, get panicy and shit, and end up loosing, keeping calm helps you win, even when your loosing.[/b]

Party PK > 1 vs 1

Best 1 vs 1 rogue is silverhazee/bola[/b]
    Elektriks right, Silverhazee might be the best at 1v1 (rogue) but is he the best at Party PK. 2 completely different things

we dont know who is best -.- because we havnt played along side every single player

i guess you read the wrong topic, i was trying yo wake up everyone lol i really dont know how you find that insulting[/b]

Your arrogance is insulting.. The way you assumed no one realized any of your 'important points' was insulting.. And the way you wrote them was insulting.. In fact your reply to me was insulting. What makes you think 'everyone' needs to be woken up??

TO ALL OF YOU HATERS THAT ARE FIGHTING TO SEE WHO IS THE BEST ROGUE BLALALA<<Rude and insulting

IT WILL NEVER BE FAIR unless the 2 guys vsing have not the EXACT SAME FUCKING GEAR JESUS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND???? <--- rude, implying and insulting..

IF YOU EVER DO A VS WITH ALL THOSE VARIANTS EXACTLY FAIR ON BOTH SIDES, call me up ill go buy a lotto ticket<<--- arrogant

so stop fighting with eachother the game is supposed to be created so that friends can create some characters and have fun PLAYING the game not risquing their lives to win the " best player of all" THERE IS NO FUCKING PRICE AT THE END. <--Demanding, insulting.

i hope that made some rough thinkins in all of the brains that are reading this and actually are recognizing themselves in this situation<------Insulting

and for the flamers. yeah i was a good rogue and some ppl would never meet my skills<---arrogant and insulting already calling ppl flamers before any reply[/b]

You could have had a good post had you went about it in a more polite manner.

dartagon

You could have had a good post had you went about it in a more polite manner.[/b]
    okay well rereading me and yeah maybe i was a lil bit arsh but polite or not, ppl would still have posted the same shits about this. go check all the posts and see whats comming all the time :

"lol you want to be the best your not we all know this already, silverhazee is the best......

thats what i was saying, everyone knows that already, and they are still fighting like littles kids to see whos the best..and even they try to argue with someone just to flee the reality. pathetic.

ps: respect to you karysa the only that actually acted like a real man

lovel12345

Leave this guy alone he only trying to help the rogues that get owned xD in 1v1
    lol
    <i hate noob rogues>

tommyleonghk

whats the reason for this topic to be made?

SirKaoS

I agree with this point

VS says nothing, this game is about TEAMPLAY !

mammlea2

best rogues: smallcito and M4D3RA !!

Banned

why dont ppl just go vs in helsgrem then? dunno if thats still goin but that same item/lvl

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast