Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

##Who is the best?##

This is a discussion on ##Who is the best?## within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why dont ppl just go vs in helsgrem then? dunno if thats still goin but that same item/lvl[/b] there are ...
Page: 5

mammlea2

why dont ppl just go vs in helsgrem then? dunno if thats still goin but that same item/lvl[/b]
    there are always some gaylords that manage to upgrade their shit to +9

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Helscream is anoyying for those who use different build types and it laggs like a whore on dial up.

TheBloodyBeast

Jeff aka Undefeated aka StoneColdKillah
    best rogue in game..
    end of topic really...[/b]
    not sure if hes the best one, but definitely one out of top 5

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Don't really give a rats ass, just play the game if you enjoy it and quit if you don't.

All you players who left, no one cares, your gone. The game is still there, it's being played and your presence or lack of doesn't matter.[/b]
    +1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Actually Bola/SexyReplay on SilverrHazee is not only the best 1v1 solo pker, but also the best in party pker as well. Anyone who had pked with him, can admit to it.

dartagon

Actually Bola/SexyReplay on SilverrHazee is not only the best 1v1 solo pker, but also the best in party pker as well. Anyone who had pked with him, can admit to it.[/b]
    again again and again, one of those 100th post about spamming names to see whos the best! have you read the whole topic? its written word to word and still some people manage to do the total opposite of what is going on in this topic.

this topic is NOT about whos the best and whos the average best in teamplay or vs and all those type of gaming, its about those who continually spam on this subject! i explained clearly on my post that the debate to see whos the best will never end and there's still some people that are comming on my topic and say they already know about this stuff but instead they keep doing the neverending battle.

kaanzor69

again again and again, one of those 100th post about spamming names to see whos the best! have you read the whole topic? its written word to word and still some people manage to do the total opposite of what is going on in this topic.

this topic is NOT about whos the best and whos the average best in teamplay or vs and all those type of gaming, its about those who continually spam on this subject! i explained clearly on my post that the debate to see whos the best will never end and there's still some people that are comming on my topic and say they already know about this stuff but instead they keep doing the neverending battle.[/b]
    idk if it's on purpose but you sound smug as fuck... "my topic...etc" and also, people will always be talking about who's the best. for some people the point of the game is to be the best and have fun at the same time. who gives a fuck if someone's computer is faster, that's their fault. if your computer is slow and laggy and all you're going to do is bitch about it then dont play the game its easy as that.

and just because you post a topic crying about people post too much about it then dont read the posts? dont come to the forum?

WaSaBaBasdf

Idiot question
    I am the best

paliavarhs u have the best gear ever

poor poor guy, someone called him a bad rogue cryyyyy

I change my mind, i'm the best now.

Record

TunaFishyMe

o god...i just spent 3 mins reading that god awful post and the comments that followed...

It was fun wasn't it?

you should've just named this topic Bknight. would make more sense.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast