Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

##Who is the best?##

This is a discussion on ##Who is the best?## within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ofcourse, what u said was very true, but keep in mind, that in MMORPG's like these, it not SOLE-ly based ...
Page: 6

iiason

ofcourse, what u said was very true, but keep in mind, that in MMORPG's like these, it not SOLE-ly based on skills like CS or warcraft or dota, its also based on a person's items, levels.

So if you're looking for a game where its 100% based on skill, then go play CS or w/e. Play one of those RTS/FPS games. If you stay in KO, then dont whine about items/lvls ^^[/b]
    +1, it's all aspects of the game.

tommyleonghk

get straight to the point and tell us why u made this topic?

you keep saying others they give out names about who's the best.... isnt that the title of your topic? Who is the best?

Everyone has got their own thoughts...u can't force ppl to think like you...

some believe that better computers give them a better chance of winning a 1v1...some believe its all about skill whereas some believe its all about gears and also about level difference....

again...i find this topic useless....not constructive at all.... and so much bitching...

and yes...please go ahead and tell me to stop posting in ur thread if i find this totally useless and non-beneficial to the community

peace out

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i lol'd at this. this topic would be FAIRLY interesting if it was made like what, 2 years ago? now its just plain dumb and useless.

you probably meant it for the better but it came out wrong. sorry.

Lag0nx

wrong there will not be a couple of guys tied at the top,there will be a couple of guys,thinking theyre tied at the top.

Zaczaco11

wrong there will not be a couple of guys tied at the top,there will be a couple of guys,thinking theyre tied at the top.[/b]
    WRONG.

i'm the only one at the top of every class.... nuff said

Admin

I change my mind, i'm the best now.[/b]
    u'll never be the best imo.

p.d : just remember my pw xd

EDIT

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

OMG BOLA!!!!! XD your sooo gay hahahhahaha.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456