Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Who is the best clan In USKO?

This is a discussion on Who is the best clan In USKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; -Blood -AHM -Symbolic -MNI -KONS/Outkasted -GlowyBiPennisClan xD those were the coolest i knew...
Page: 10

-Blood
    -AHM
    -Symbolic
    -MNI
    -KONS/Outkasted
    -GlowyBiPennisClan xD

those were the coolest i knew

Blood
    PositivE
    AHM

nice clans were or r wht ever lol

Erian

Blood and 8ball

Oblivion did ok but that i clan i admit was made just to fool around in ex.. Our clan sex chat B)

blood was the Best... good people, good pk, good exp, good organization and had some great time in it. Kept the castle for over a year haha with help from alliance . Blood WAS the best and will be a memories for the people of diez.

The best clan NOW i would have to say AHM and Tormentor good pk, good exp, and good organization. BUT a bunch of fags :lol: cama, paddy,hydro,arcy, morax, apophis

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Erian
    BUT a bunch of fags *:lol: *cama, paddy,hydro,arcy, morax, apophis
    ur just jealous cuz we all have a larger penis than u do

asians have small penises

Erian

so racist.... go get ban cama i hate you :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by Erian
    so racist.... go get ban cama i hate you *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ea7oIraV2Q0 h43r:

OrcTank

Originally posted by Kailean
    thelast "the best"? one big lol :lol: *

old times owned!
    noname was the 1st human clan which achieved grade 1, EK were only mass dupers who fought 2 partys vs 1(haha i still remember how they lost their 1 Yron Neck baba rofl). the real TOWN(Blackholej's <-this was his nick if i remember well :rollseyes: *, geez it was 2 years ago :P ), Wylana's IS, FiRe.... these were cool times, too bad ko will never be the same *
    as for nil8r, he wasnt a duper, if i remember well he turned up to be a gm friend or sth *:/
    anyway noname was one of the best clans ever, too bad Meck, Masakari, MaryJane and many more stopped playing *
    Old school ftw!!

hmm too bad the clans you speak of are nowhere to be found now. they might have been good at the time but face it, TOWN was lazy, their leader was only 62 just so he could say it was a 62+ clan. with the players today, the non-stop leveling of people to be stronger, the fact that bosses last all of seconds before they are brought down just shows that this is a whole different level of playing field. TOWN as much respect i have for them as being a diverse clan that was successful would not still be at the top.

As for The Last being the best. ill say it now like i have many times before. you think different, challenge us 8 on 8.

morax

Blood Were the best clan on Diez, shame they stopped.

TOWN were good on ares way back when - bobert days, before aretides the idiot helped them.

Now on Diez, AHM, Tormentors are probably the two best along with their allies etc...

Its all a matter of opinion though, no-one will ever agree.

Socrates

Originally posted by morax
    no-one will ever agree.

that's because the world exists out of 99.99999% idiots.

actually, i reckon, i am the only one who is not an idiot on this world.

anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Colomka

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Vallo_O")</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Solstice")
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Colomka")
    NoName on Ares, prob the most legit clan.

First clan to be grade 1 too.[/b]
    nil8r.jpg[/b][/quote]
    NoName wasnt even the 2nd g1 clan in USKO [/b][/quote]

First Grade 1 clan on human side.

P.S Nil8r owns!!, waiting for zeros' post here lol.

Why ppl mentioning annihaltion it didnt last that long, and they only had Godly items thats it. then i think some of thos ppl went to town.

Originally posted by morax
    Its all a matter of opinion though, no-one will ever agree.
    then wtf are u good for? start banning people and deleting posts til every1 agrees xD

Banned

Originally posted by Socrates+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    no-one will ever agree.

anyone who disagrees is wrong.[/b]
    lol u cant agree or disagree or ull be an idiot

Originally posted by Socrates+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    no-one will ever agree.

anyone who disagrees is wrong.[/b]
    i am rubber u are glue whatever u say bounces off me and sticks to u

now saying that...

ur wrong....now that makes me wrong cuz i disagreed but since im rubber and ur glue it actually sticks to u so ur an idiot...hence disproving ur whole theory h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Socrates@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

no-one will ever agree.

anyone who disagrees is wrong.
    i am rubber u are glue whatever u say bounces off me and sticks to u

now saying that...

ur wrong....now that makes me wrong cuz i disagreed but since im rubber and ur glue it actually sticks to u so ur an idiot...hence disproving ur whole theory h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r:[/b]

omg....he did it....he.....WASNT WRONG!!!11111 h43r:

Kailean

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    thelast "the best"? one big lol :lol: *

old times owned!
    noname was the 1st human clan which achieved grade 1, EK were only mass dupers who fought 2 partys vs 1(haha i still remember how they lost their 1 Yron Neck baba rofl). the real TOWN(Blackholej's <-this was his nick if i remember well :rollseyes: *, geez it was 2 years ago :P ), Wylana's IS, FiRe.... these were cool times, too bad ko will never be the same *
    as for nil8r, he wasnt a duper, if i remember well he turned up to be a gm friend or sth *:/
    anyway noname was one of the best clans ever, too bad Meck, Masakari, MaryJane and many more stopped playing *
    Old school ftw!!

hmm too bad the clans you speak of are nowhere to be found now. they might have been good at the time but face it, TOWN was lazy, their leader was only 62 just so he could say it was a 62+ clan. with the players today, the non-stop leveling of people to be stronger, the fact that bosses last all of seconds before they are brought down just shows that this is a whole different level of playing field. TOWN as much respect i have for them as being a diverse clan that was successful would not still be at the top.

As for The Last being the best. ill say it now like i have many times before. you think different, challenge us 8 on 8.[/b]
    i know these clans dont exist now. but ive wrote old school ftw :P

as for thelast. stop being such a "pro". You face the fact they dont "pk". all they could, can, will be able to do is riding exp partys. thelasts tactic is to : go on exping party 2v8, get owned come 4v8 get owned, come 8vs8 get owned. go second server then relog to the previous one at the back of the exping party, own them. i dont get it, why it is "the best clan"? oh, maybe due to assasinthelast? his macro stopped working so he quit? :rollseyes:

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast